Please Stay

Wu Xie

For my dearest H, because you love Pingxie as much as the rest of us.

You all know what the flames means... so, you have been warned.

🔥🔥🔥

Hei Xiazi brought them directly to Xiao Hua's place, in where everything had been settled for them, until there was another place to move them somewhere else. There was the possibility that the owner of the restaurant they had trashed could send some guys to demand the payment, but so far no one have come after them. However, Xiao Hua was not going to take any chances, so he put on high alert all his guards around the property, just in case someone did show up.

Thus, once Xiao Hua was home, the compound was locked down with no one coming or leaving the property for safety measures. On his arrival, he met with the Iron Triangle that was sit on his personal open opera theater and join them. He assigned them rooms and give them back the stuff they leave on Mop's place, so they could change clothes and have some rest, after they have a real dinner with them.

"Xiao Hua... I'm so sorry to impose on you like this... I swear I didn't know what sitting there meant. She trick me completely and I fell for it like an idiot." Wu Xie apologize sincerely, but Xiao Hua knew all that already.

"Don't apologize, I know how cunning Fairy Huo can be and she really went too far with you. It's a good thing you have Zhang Qiling and Pangzi with you, otherwise, she may have really cause your dead back then."

"Master Hua, you are really a life savior. Tianzhen is also lucky to have such a caring cousin." Pangzi said and Wu Xie agree wholeheartedly, not to mention Xiaoge, who actually gave Xiao Hua a thankful glance.

"We have blood ties, we are family, so looking after Wu Xie is normal. Actually, the Xie family is affiliated to the Wu, so it's also my business when one of our own is messed with. I think I have enough of Granny Huo's disrespectful acts and even if you were not involved in the Mystic Nine business, you are still the only heir of the Wu family." Xiao Hua said, as he remember with a hint of anger how poorly she treated Wu Xie when he was just been naïve.

"Oh, you will leave your affiliation with the Huo's?" Pangzi asked, after he munched some of his food.

"I think so, yes." Xiao Hua responded, drinking some of his tea.

"Wait, Xiao Hua! You don't have to do that for the sake of the Wu's." Wu Xie protested.

"It's not only for the sake of the Wu's, it's also for my family too. She can't be trusted and if she is doing her best to take down the Wu family, then what stop her from going after the Xie's next?"

"But what about Xiu Xiu? She is also your childhood friend and you get along quite well..." Wu Xie said as he unconsciously rubbed his sore ribs.

"I will always be there for her, if she needs me on a personal level... but I can't justify her grandmother actions for our friendship. She try to kill you, for heaven's sake..." Xiao Hua stated as his anger raised.

"But..."

"Master Xiao San, Xiao Hua is right. The ways of the Huo's elder is not the way of the Xie's, especially when the Xie's values loyalty about all else. I think the reason the Xin Yue Restaurant have not follow you out of the restaurant is because perhaps the owner, also have a score to settle with the Huo matriarch. I mean, she used his restaurant, which have such a strong reputation and in an action no less, to have a personal revenge on the Wu's. That of course don't mean he will let you off... but he may be giving you a little time to settle your problem with her." Xiazi guessed.