First Findings

Wu Xie

The next morning Wu Xie wake up after Xiaoge, who was once more watching him sleep with a slightly content expression that make him smile. Even if Xiaoge was not that good with expressing himself, Wu Xie could tell he was happy and satisfy... which only make him remember of what they did last night and he blushed.

"You okay?" Wu Xie hear Xiaoge ask and he moved his head in affirmation.

"Yes... just a little sore..."

"Was I too rough?"

"No... it was just right... ah, Xiaoge don't make me talk about it... you know I enjoy it as much as you did." Wu Xie said as he bury his face on Xiaoge's chest in morning embarrassment and Qiling smirked.

"We should dress up and head out." Qiling suggested and Wu Xie blush intensify, as Xiaoge make him conscious of their nakedness and a bit more when Xiaoge removed the sleeping bag to get out and grab his underwear and short pants.

"Go ahead... I will follow you in a minute." Wu Xie whisper as he try to calm down his heart.

"Okay... I will go to the lake... you should come too..." Xiaoge suggested and Wu Xie agree, dressing pretty much the same as Xiaoge. The sun was bright that morning, so they had a good day ahead of them to try some diving and see if they could find something that could prove Wu Xie's theory of a second team in the waiting.

Pangzi was not exactly an early raiser, so both Xiaoge and he had make quite a few dives by the time he wake up. When he got out, there were quite a few things thrown on the lake shore, from old googles, ordinary metal pieces, canteens and so on... with still not sign of bones so far, but they were working close to the shore for now, as the lake was deeper than they first thought.

"Wow Tianzhen... you wake up too early, or you two were using the lake to cool down the heat...?"

"Pangzi!" Wu Xie shouted as he came out of the lake completely soaked to his bone on the cold water.

"I was just saying... did you find any bones?" Pangzi asked as he look down at the collection they had piled.

"None so far... but this lake had a special quality that makes me believe the bones may be deeper at the center... In about half an hour I will call Xiao Hua to see if he can send us a diving equipment." Wu Xie said and Pangzi assented.

"Good, I can go down and retrieve it... Yun Cai will be coming up on a day or two and I need to make sure she will come down safely." Pangzi said and Wu Xie looked at Xiaoge before he winked at him and smiled.

"Ah, yeah... you do that Pangzi..." Wu Xie joked.

"Tianzhen, was that a dirty look just now? Were you two getting perverted last night or what?" Pangzi asked and Wu Xie coughed.

"Of course not... get us some breakfast... I'm starving..." Wu Xie said, not really lying, because he didn't consider making love with his boyfriend as 'perverted'.

"Yeah, yeah... Xiaoge... you have such good abilities, please find me something valuable in that lake, okay?" Pangzi asked and to Wu Xie's surprise, Xiaoge assented, going further into the lake to have a deeper dive.

"Si Pangzi, don't take advantage of him!" Wu Xie protested, but Pangzi ignore him to go and start another fire to make some breakfast for all of them to eat.

Wu Xie dived a few more time, taking out the little he could distinguish from the murky water and then decided to call Xiao Hua, as Qiling keep up going in and out of the lake, giving Pangzi that he could sell at a good price, like and old watch of good quality, that had make Pangzi quite happy.