Suspicions

Wu Xie

Once they reached the city, all four of them go to the nearest hospital to have an examination and for Xiaoge to had the medical assistance he was in need at the moment. At the end, Pan Zi, Pangzi and Wu Xie, only suffer from minor injuries and dehydration, but Zhang Qiling's case was something else, that required a more specialize attention, so it was decided he will be transfer to Beijin, to the National Stroke Center.

Then in a blink of an eye, a month went by, with Xiaoge still not waking up and his fever persisting as on day one. The doctors had run all kinds of test on him, but could not find the reason of his coma of the raise of temperature, which only increased Wu Xie's worries tenfold and he basically lived in the hospital, only occasionally taking a break when he was called to go somewhere, like at that time, when he was called to meet with Xiao Hua.

He had been in the Xie compound before, so he knew the residence, even since the last time he had walked around, had changed a bit for the better. Xiao Hua was waiting for him on his practice stage, as he usually discussed personal issues there, always making sure to not be spy or overheard when it was things concerning the family.

As he walked to the stage, he saw that Hei Xiazi was talking with him, but as soon as he saw Wu Xie, he gave him a small smile and went away to leave them on their own. For the way in which they were talking before, so close to one another, Wu Xie could guess that those two were now in more intimate terms than the last time he saw them together. He even hear rumors that Hei Xiazi's jobs were now done in record time and now he could see why.

Xiao Hua was perhaps too impatient to have Xiazi gone for long months, as he used to do before and if Xiazi was as devoted as he looked, then it was understandable that he will rush his work to go back home sooner. He wish it could be the same for him too, but Xiaoge was still without responding and Wu Xie's heart still bleeding and broken.

"Wu Xie... you look awful. You should had some rest too, so when Zhang Qiling wakes up, you will look healthy." Xiao Hua said and from somewhere Wu Xie could hear a 'so heartless', probably coming from Hei Xiazi disapproval of their first meeting after a month.

"Ignore him." Xiao Hua said bluntly.

"Are you two together now? I hear rumors he rush his jobs to go back to someone." Wu Xie asked equally blunted.

"We are coming around... how are things going with Xioage? I hear he haven't wake up yet..."

"Yeah... the doctors don't know what's wrong with him and I guess it had something to do with more than whatever happen to him inside the meteor. I'm seriously consider it's also related with him be a Zhang... something we don't know yet about his unique blood."

"Perhaps... but this is not the first time he had lose his memories, so eventually he will wake up and set to look for them again."

"I just hope he wakes up soon... by the way, any news on Xie Lian Huan?"

"I have dig into it ever since we came out of Tamutuo, but so far there is nothing... it's like he vanish from face of the earth without trace... which is suspicious on itself, unless he is really dead or taken."

"Have you figure out what It is?" Wu Xie asked.

"No... by calling it like that, it had just make it more difficult to try to find what it is. A force? Well, there are many kind of forces out there and the ones who know about them are basically gone..."

"So we know nothing..."

"Xiazi is trying to look more into it between jobs and we are sure that everything is related with the old generation of the Mystic Nine and you..."