Real Nightmare

Wu Xie

💔💔💔

As soon as they were rested enough to make the journey back, they leave the mountain under the watch of Wu Er Bai to the town in where they received the needed medical care in the only local clinic. Wu Xie let the nurse clean his wounds and bandage his hands again and stayed with Xiaoge and Pangzi for their treatment until Pangzi decided he was well enough to go back to Yun Cai's care.

Er Bai stayed in the village for a few days, to discuss some things with Wu Xie, Xiao Hua and Xiazi. It was then that Wu Xie learned about the green servants of the cave to be miluotuo. He had known about the existence of the Zhang's Pavilion from his father and although he didn't know the exact location of the Pavilion, he knew that it was in Banai and that it was very deadly.

As he learned about them traveling there and giving his curiosity Er Bai had travel to Banai as well with his man to prevent them from getting into more dangerous waters and that included Xiao Hua and his detour journey with Xiazi. Wu Xie also learned that Xiaoge's house had been set in fire by his uncle and not an accomplice of slope-shoulder as he had assumed previously.

It seems that the organization worked in the shadows for quite a few centuries ago and was the most active when someone got too close to learn the secrets of immortality, which was rumored to be in the hands of the Zhang family. Xiaoge, of course was still clueless of what secrets his family was guarding and was thus, determine to find out one way or another.

Seen that his nephew was going to follow Zhang Qiling like a lost puppy, probably for the rest of his life, Wu Er Bai decided to let Wu Xie and Xiao Hua keep up on their investigation, after warning them that it was going to be dangerous and make them promise that if they once again get into deep troubles they will call him for help immediately.

At the end, the Iron Triangle stayed in Banai while Xiao Hua go back to keep investigating things on his end along with Xiazi. They agree to pass on whatever info both of them could find and keep the collaboration as they have it so far. Wu Xie was actually quite grateful for Xiao Hua's unconditional help and was more than glad to share whatever came his way not matter how small or great it end up becoming.

Thus, Pangzi went back to be under the care of Yun Cai for the coming few days, as she treat his wounds and Xiaoge and him make their own investigation on town, discreetly asking a few questions to the locals to see if they could find some kind of legend about the mountains or the lost town of the Zhang's to the lake, but found nothing useful, because no one seems to remember that there was even a lost town in the other side of the mountains.

At the end, they got the visit of the woman that worked for Cox Hendry, which want for them to meet with her boss again, but Wu Xie refused at first, as the man didn't give a damn about their lives but only on his goals, but after the second refuse, Pangzi told him to play Cox Hendry's game and use his desperation to find the Zhang's Pavilion to his own advantage and use the old man manpower to do the dirty job for them, as they were sure that the Pavilion was in fact underground.

Thus at Cox' third attempt to talk to him, Wu Xie finally accepted and agree for a cooperation, after learning about the silk text Cox had and that pointed to Banai, just like the map Xiao Hua found before, come from none other than Granny Huo. Of course, as soon as he found out about her involvement, Wu Xie called Xiao Hua to let him know about it.

"I should have expect this, as I know Granny Huo had been dealing with Cox Hendry in the past and she is the last of the old generation of the Mystic Nine. Her daughter disappeared in the Parcel Islands, so it natural she looked for answers on her own. I will talk with Xiu Xiu and ask for her help, she also wants to get to the bottom of this and was mad with me when I leave her behind in Changsha."