A/N

Synopsis:

"Hyunjin is feeling lonely and sad. Being away from the other members, especially a certain someone, is hard. Seungmin doesn't like seeing him down and in a moment of inspiration, he remembers one thing that makes the other feel better and buys it for him. One thing that makes him feel better, turns into many.

Hyunjin had been half-in-love, half-in-awe with Seungmin since they met. He's really the perfect guy for him but Seungmin had always seemed to hesitate. Will this gesture resume their progress?"

Will contain: fluff, angst, smut, found family, subby!bottom!Hyunjin, dommy!top!Seungmin, slowish-burn, UST and UNRESOLVED ROMANTIC TENSION.

This is a mature book!!! It will deal with a lot of issues. If you're not able to handle that for the moment, don't read it. This means a lot of sex scenes but also emotional scenes.

A/N

I wrote the first chapter, and editing, because I do believe in taking your time to edit, in a day. I tend to write a lot of run-on-line as you can see.

This is based on reality and some events will be referred to but I want to emphasise that this is fiction. It's not real. I got some of the facts from their k-profile.

The dynamics (queer and top/bottom, dom/sub) should not be taken seriously. Actual relationships and especially queer relationships are dynamic for most people.

I'm writing it because there's a lack of long SeungJin stories with bottom!Hyunjin. I got fed up of checking for updates (but I will of course continue to do so and show my support).

I'm going to be using some Korean words or mention some Korean culture tidbits here and there because it will hopefully help me study and I hope you can get something out of it too.

Please do comment, even just a 'haha' 'lol' as it will encourage me. If you have ideas, feel free to throw them my way. I may also do oneshots, we'll see.

If you see any typos, please do let me know. I will be using British English though sometimes I may slip into American.