Chapter 18

A/N: I'm aware my writing style is a bit too dry and plain, although I can write more descriptive as well. I tried to change the style a bit in this part but I'm not sure if it was successful.

The day that never wanted to finish finally passed! Hyunjin never thought he'll be personally angry at a day but there he was, grumpy all day. He'll packed and re-packed a million times and really, he'll only need a few items because he'll probably end up borrowing Seungmin's clothes anyway. He made sure to pack the lube but not the toys because there was going to be a child in the house! Seungmin teased him and told him that it's not like they would flaunt them in front of his family but Hyunjin drew a line. Lube and comfty panties = yes, toys and sexy underwear = no. In his mind it made sense.

He was beyond ecstatic that he'll get to spend time with Seung and he was finally going to get fucked with a real dick and he'll get to spend time with his second favourite family (well they tied really. The first one was his members).

Changbin had told him real dicks were overrated but Hyunjin had told him it was because he'll never seen Seungmin's...and when Changbin's gaze shifted lower on Seungmin, Hyunjin hit him. It wasn't even that hard but he ended up getting hurt and by he, he meant Hyunjin himself. Sure, he'd developed some muscles during the years thanks to several hours or training because they were needed but he didn't often make use of them outside of dancing while the other went bench pressing for FUN everyday!

The five younger members often gossiped that Chan, Changbin and Minho went to the gym and had fun there because they liked to ogle hot men - despite two of them having boyfriends for sure. Jisung and Felix didn't mind, they actually liked laughing at their boyfriends more than anything.

So maybe, Hyunjin should start going to the gym more, both to ogle hot guys and to not get hurt when trying to make a point.

"That wasn't such a good idea you dummy" Seungmin told him from where he was dragging their luggage to the door. "What did he do this time?" he asked.

Hyunjin got too embarrassed and shook his head denying to answer but Changbin got bold and answered for him.

"I was going to check your crotch out for no other reason than that Hyunjin told me that I think real dicks are overrated because I haven't seen yours yet. Apparently, the sight is restricted access to only one Hwang Hyunjin at the moment" He took great pleasure in explaining, despite the fact that he was compromising himself by saying this.

Seungmin snorted and walked slowly to them, his hand on his waistband. "Why hyung, would you like to see?" he asked and made to pull his flies down. Changbin and Hyunjin of course thought it was a great idea to start shouting frantically. Hyunjin covered Seungmin's body with his and Changbin closed his eyes tightly and then put both hands over them for good measure. Jisung came running hearing the commotion and added more noise by asking a million questions all the while Seungmin laughed cutely.

Chan emerged from his room with Felix in tow, both clearly woken up by the commotion.

"It's too early. Be gone you heathens!" Chan said. When everything had calmed down (apart from Jisung who had started to laugh once he learned about Seungmin's latest devilish scheme) and the two were about to leave though, Chan pulled them aside and gave them big hugs and told them to message when they were home and if they needed anything all the while Seungmin whined that he was not a baby - in fact he was such not-a-baby that he helped filing taxes. Hyunjin didn't whine and just hugged back, happy to get some parental affection. Hopefully, he'll get more of that at the Kims.

In the car, Hyunjin asked if he should play some music and when the other agreed, he did. He'd done a playlist for this journey, that's how excited and antsy he had been yesterday. The two had similar music tastes but Hyunjin made sure to include songs that he wouldn't have otherwise just to make Seungmin happy. He got lucky and Seungmin even sang a bit! He also made him sing in turn but he didn't mind.