Chapter 16

A/N Wow over 400 reads already, thank you:) Let me know how you like this part and what your favourite parts are throughout the story! <8

---------------------------------------

Changbin parked the car and the three boys got out. Chan had been picked up by someone. The three boys weren't curious at all and didn't try to peek at who it was to see if it was their favourite choice from the line-up but even if they had (which they had) the windows were tinted.

The other two had collectively bought an entire shop between them and bore the shopping bags to prove it. Hyunjin only had two shirts (one for him, one for Seungmin), a set of black garters, black suspenders and a light pink bralette, a black lace bodysuit and fishnets which fit in one bag because he was trying to save the planet one small change at a time.

It was late (traffic was a nightmare), so the others were back from the radio studio. As soon as they were in Hyunjin went to clean his conscience.

"Seungminnie, can I speak to you?" he asked before Changlix could blab something or make weird eyebrow architecture that would give away the fact that they knew.

The other was having a snack but as soon as he saw him, he smiled and they went to their room together. There was a lot of fake coughing come from the couple behind him. Could he ever trust them to keep a secret?

"Uhm...so like, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Don't end this please! I mean you can if you want to because it's your choice but please don't!" Hyunjin dramatically said.

"How about you start from why you are apologising?" Seungmin kindly suggested while taking a hand in his to calm him.

"Right. Right. So like Chan and me had spoken before after the bathroom incident and while shopping he said something and the others overheard. So I ended up telling them that we're sleeping together but I didn't tell them details because those are private! I know you didn't want them to know but I was put on the spot and I'm a terrible liar" Hyunjin was so scared of the outcome that he closed his eyes and he started sniffing, a few tears pooled in his eyes. He felt terrible. Before, he'd felt loved and cherished but in the car the voices got too much again. He was scared that he had messed it all up. If he was heartbroken, it could only be blamed on him.

He felt protective arms surrounded him and a gentle voice shushing him. Warm hands brushed off the tears which had started to fall.

"I don't mind if the others know. In fact it's quite pleasing knowing they know you're out of bounds. They can protect you when I'm not around because god knows you're hopeless at realising when people are flirting with you" Seungmin explained, teasing the other and gently bopping his nose.

Hyunjin smiled briefly "But you always hid or came up with excuses when the others were suspicious" he asked, trying to make sense of the situation.

"I'm a private person most times, that's who I am baby. I can be quite...possessive though. So I don't mind the others knowing really. I thought you would be embarassed if they knew"

"I am really...but I'm quite used to being embarrassed and embarrassing myself." Hyunjin cackled.

They hugged for some time, Seungmin petted his hair and Hyunjin too. The other's hair was so soft! Seungmin eventually let go and holding him at arms length, he asked if he had bought anything nice because that is what actually interested him at the moment.

Hyunjin smirked. "I did baby, thanks so much! We had fun. Want a fashion show?" he eagerly wanted to show what he had bought. While he wanted to keep some surprises...well he still had two panties which Seungmin hadn't yet seen (the other two he had, one when he'd brought him clothes and the other one when he had eaten him out).