Chapter 40

That morning he had woken up early. Perhaps it was because his ass hurt when he shifted in his sleep. Whatever the reason he was glad for it because he got to listen in to a hilarious one-sided conversation that Seungmin was apparently having with Minho. At least he guessed it was Minho.

"You went shopping with him. You knew what he bought and you didn't tell me? Are you actually trying to kill me? ...Of course I liked it, do I have eyes? Still not the point. You should have warned me!...Next time we have the radio show, I'm going to make you do something that even you will be embarrassed about...Is there anything else I should be warned about?...hyungggg.....Fine have it your way. I know where you sleep."

Hyunjin closed his eyes and faked being asleep but that didn't last because he burst in a sudden fit of giggles which warned Seungmin, who was trying to sneak back in bed, that he was awake.

"Oh, you're awake? Erm, did you hear my conversation?"

Hyunjin kept on giggling. Wait until he saw his surprise panties which he was keeping for the last day...

They had breakfast. Seungmin thoughtfully let him sleep in again (well Hyunjin was in bed and he fell asleep and Seungmin just didn't wake him up) while he went and bought them breakfast.

They didn't have breakfast in bed. They had plans for other things that would stain it, at least they could avoid crumbs and oil and other food stains.

Seungmin suggested a short walk around Gangnam. It was a nice place so Hyunjin didn't object. He sort of had cabin fever anyway. When Seungmin commented that he needed to work his muscles as a warm up though, he knew the other had a plan (when did he ever not have one?) so their walk wasn't longer than 30 minutes.

"So? What are we going to do?" Hyunjin asked eagerly after they got back and showered. The second clue that Seungmin had a plan was the fact that they didn't do anything more than intimate touching in the shower.

"So, you know how I said I wanted to practice some ropes in the beginning? Well, I packed them. Let's shibari later. If you'd let me I'd like to tie you up. Maybe some sensation play since you're so sensitive" Seungmin said.

"Oh" Hyunjin said flustered "You want to tie my hair too?" after yesterday's session where the other held his hair (it wasn't even the first time) he really wanted to try to have his hair tied. He just hopes to not pull out too much of his precious strands out (although really, he knew that humans dropped around 100 strands of hair a day so what was a few more).

"If you'd let me yes, I'd like to hogtie you on your front, your hair tied to your ankles and I'd like to blindfold you so you'll feel much more. Only if you're comfortable with that. I won't have any major surprises"

The other was so considerate in building the trust between then. More sensations when he was already sensitive normally? Perhaps the other was finally paying him back for the dress. And 'major surprises' sounded fishy. He knew how to speak Kim Seungmin-ian.

He agreed of course and they went over the rules again. He stretched and drank some water, trying to minimize the effect that lack of circulation and movement were going to have. Seeing the red ropes got him all excited and he couldn't wait.

Seems like red was going to be the official colour of this trip.

Seungmin was patient. He had apparently tested some of the knotting on himself but there was only so much he could self-practice. Hyunjin wasted no time in offering himself as a dummy, even when it wouldn't get sexual.

The other thanked him for his offer with a small kiss on his lips as he kept on slowly working on the knots and building up bridges between one part of his body and another. It went pain strikingly slow but it got both of them excited. In a way, this was their foreplay.