Chapter 84

A/N: I present to you the flashback chapter. Only the first two flashbacks were planned but I had so much fun. I had to re-read some parts of the story (and I found myself thinking 'I wrote this?') so hopefully there are no contraditions or hyperboles. Let me know if you want some other specific flashbacks cause this was fun! Also I thought this would be a short chapter but...guess not.

This chapter is dedicated to @MiaRamirez308 who upvotes

==========

Hyunjin was doing better. Really. He only sniffled every so often. That combined with Seungmin getting angry at the situation proved a very volatile atmosphere in the dorm but Seungmin was well-known to get over his anger quickly so the members were hopeful that the emotions would de-escalate soon. They failed to account for the fact that he got over his anger quickly a. when it was about him and b. usually after some time alone and c. when Hyunjin put him in a good mood. None of them were applicable now so the members saw a lot of grumpy and irritated Seungmin.

Of course the minute he stepped foot in a Hyunjin-ful room, he changed to someone very caring and almost adorable to cheer up Hyunjin.

"It's okay you know. These things happen. I don't like them because they make me feel dirty but I can see you are angry. It's useless to be so. You'll only hurt yourself and those you love" Hyunjin smiled, it was a broken one but he was trying. He was feeling better but of course he wasn't at his peak enthusiasm off-camera because he was still shaken. These things kept on happening to him and they built on top of each other. Hyunjin had to assess and climb over each incident to be able to see a clear sky. Thankfully, he had a sky to guide him.

Seungmin was quite, looking but not reading a book. He had been – still is really – seething about the situation, at how unfair it was. At how damaged some people were. Management was doing something about it now, now that the members and their managers had practically given them all the necessary clues. But how many more similar situations will there be? Not just to Hyunjin but to him? To friends? Even to strangers. Simply because he didn't know them, didn't mean that Seungmin wished them to be objectified and assaulted.

The more his insides recoiled, the worst he felt which meant that he went even more silent, more icy and the members were tiptoeing around him hoping not to set him off. Not that he usually shouted at them but even just a glare was enough. Jisung even started calling him 'Medusa'...in his head because he didn't have a deathwish.

Usually Hyunjin found an angry Seungmin quite hot but usually he could do something to lessen the other's burden so that he eventually calmed down and forgave whoever had wronged him. But how can he help when he was the cause? And it wasn't even a direct cause where he could apologise. It was because of him but not his fault. When the cause was someone invisible it was scarier. Sure, there was that girl but there were countless of others waiting their turn. Or making it.

Now it was Hyunjin's turn to clam up in himself and it was Seungmin's turn to try to open him up for feeling also the positive emotions in the situation.

"Hey. It's okay. Well...as it can be. The others are here and they love you. I love you. It's not fair what happened but you're not damaged; whoever that bi...person was is. You don't need to feel guilty because it's not on you. Whatever I feel is on me. I'm the one that controls whatever I choose to take in from a situation okay. I'm angry because it's not fair but you're right. It's making me feel bad and for what? I don't want that bitch to have so much power on me so we'll get better together okay?"

Hyunjin teared up and he mushed himself with Seungmin who didn't always know what to say but it sure felt like it.

For the first time that day, he felt warm.