Chapter 2

"Your favorite boys are back. Hit me. Ok something like this. Welcome to the jungle" Hyunjin sang and danced around the kitchen while he was preparing breakfast. Of course, he had to be quite about it since the others were asleep, so it was more whispering.

Yes, he Hwang Hyunjin, had actually woken up early. To be exact, he hadn't gone back to sleep. He'd heard the members come in again at 11pm. They had all gone immediately to sleep, forgoing any food or chatting. But Seungmin had made a pit-stop to Hyunjin's bed and had left something there.

Hyunjin was still groggy so he didn't actually talk to him and the other was gone in 60 seconds. He had gotten curious though, so he'd grabbed the brown paper bag and gone to the bathroom once everyone was asleep. Inside the bag, was a new bottle of unflavoured lube, complete with a red bow. How Seungmin, with their schedule, found time to get a bow he had no idea but the other was resourceful so he wasn't surprised. Hyunjin blushed but he was smiling like crazy and had to contain his giggles.

Even if he himself had spent another full-day in the studio, there was no way that he'd be able to go back to sleep with the adrenaline currently coursing through his veins. So he made a rough plan for the following day (and that night).

He'll sit down in the living room with some dim lights on (the doors were closed anyway), he'll study some English, read the fantasy Queer YA novel he was currently trying to read (it was in English!) and make a list of all the breakfast foods he wanted to prepare as a treat to the members. Then, he'll do cook in the morning. Hyunjin had many love languages, but so did the others so some acts of service for them would be surely appreciated.

(He really wished to get some quality time with Seungmin. And words of affirmation would be nice. And some gift giving though that had already happened. Some more acts of service for Seungmin and if he was super lucky physical touch too! Yes Hyunjin was greedy for love. He wanted the whole 5 course meal. Sue him - Seungmin would make a great lawyer for his defense anyway).

He carried out his plan. He may have dozed off on the couch for an hour or two but that was good. At 6am, he started the meal prep. With 8 people that ate a lot and so much food to prepare, he really needed the time. The others would wake up at different times, but the first (Seungmin) would probably be up at 8am.

Thankfully, the spring onions were pre-cut and frozen by Chan and Felix, or else he'll need an extra hour. He set the rice in the rice cooker, made egg bread, grated the scallions and made the batter for the scallion pancakes, heated up some light seaweed soup and lastly, fried eggs and toasted lots of bread.

It may look like a feast, but really, it was standard for them when they had the time. Sure, they were on a diet most of the time, but light food was okay and they burned the calories anyway. It was the chocolate and sweets that Hyunjin missed.

By 7.40am, he was ready. The big portions certainly took their time and at time, he was fanatic trying to manage everything all at once but he had experience in that. He was glad that he could provide something for the others and let them sleep in a little.

He went to take a shower. He really was tempted to make use of Seungmin's gift (his old bottle wasn't really finished though. He had really just wanted attention) but it was risky and ultimately, he decided there wasn't enough time. Seeing Seungmin was going to be a treat anyway. Because did he mention that today...was an off day???

It was the reason why the others would be sleeping in. Maybe he'll get some time alone with his sweetheart! Then he'll maybe get friend and family time later on the day. It was only one day off so it was unlikely that the others would go home.

"노출은 안 해 그럴 필요 없어

이상해 좀 특이해
평범한 게 더 싫어"

He sang while washing his long hair. Yes he had a habit of singing. There were so many good songs, so why not? His hair took a while to wash. He liked his hair long but had recently considered cutting it. It would be a pain to grow it again however, and it was an outlet for his more femme and pretty side. Besides, all the other members (yes, even Jisung and Minho) complimented him on it. At this point, it was a brand.