Chapter 28

888 reads! Thank you so much:) Comments and opinions always welcome, in whatever language you prefer. Also this story had now over 105 000 words.

--------------------------

"Hey, I missed you" Seungmin told him as they hugged. Hyunjin rubbed his nose on the crook of the other's neck and he replied in kind. It felt nice being missed and to miss something or someone that came back.

"You look nice but you always look nice. But you need to be told that more often. You were smart too, buying me those snacks and so talented, cooking me gyeranjjim" Seungmin praised.

Hyunjin whined. They were standing in the corridor. Looking at the other, he grabbed his hand and dragged him to his own room.

He had been thinking what he wanted since Jisung told him he'll visit again and he had some demands, no requests, which he wanted to propose to the other.

"I wore something nice too. Underneath. Would you like to see and hear my plan? How long are you staying?" he asked.

"You want to kill me in my own house don't you? Of course I want to see what you have on babe and I always want to hear what you want to say. I'm staying until tomorrow morning and then" but then he cut himself off and looked worried.

At the change in atmosphere, Hyunjin got worried too. "Is something wrong?"

"We're going to Japan for a few days. For promotions." Seungmin looked him in the eye while saying this.

Hyunjin felt a pang. He couldn't go with them. They would be so far from each other and he knew they would feel his missing presence as much as he felt theirs. He guessed that's why Minho and Jisung had visited.

He took a deep breath and said "It's ok. I hope everything goes well. Please bring me some nice make up?"

Seungmin's face softened considerably. He could be sure that he'll get some nice make up and probably something else at the very least.

"So how about that plan?" he asked.

"Right. I feel like feeling small at the moment. Can you loam over me a little? And light pet play please, nothing too much but like calling me a pup and so on. I still want to talk please. Oh and if you can at some point pull my hair, I'm feeling particularly sensitive today because I washed it this morning and it would feel great. Anything you want?"

"Thanks for sharing, that sounds like a nice plan. I'd like to treat you like a good boy, if you'll behave for me."

"I'll be the best, I swear."

"Great. Okay to start?" He kept on looking at him while he locked the door.

Hyunjin nodded and he was instructed to strip, slowly, so that Seungmin could see what he had worn underneath. He almost didn't hear him, but Seungmin did gasp for a second.

"You look so great in them. You're so wet and excited already. I'm glad you enjoyed my gift. Would you like to keep them on pup?"

Hyunjin shook his head, hooked his thumbs on the side and said "gifts. I enjoyed your gifts. Can I show you?"

At Seungmin's nod, he lowered his panties to below his ass. He unexpectedly got a light slap on it. It didn't hurt but it jostled the plug inside him and he had to work hard to contain his moan.

"I see you did enjoyed my other gift too. Where you wearing it when we made out? Did puppy like master's gift? I'd like an answer. Good puppies answer." Seungmin encouraged.

"Yes, I love it master. It hits all the nice places and gets me ready for master"

"Good you appreciate master's efforts. Did you cum today?" Hyunjin shook his head and answered 'no'.