Chapter 32

They walked, very slowly, to the dorm. Their managers gave them looks but Seungmin stared at them and they smiled. He was only here to pick up some things anyway.

Well, he thought so, but he may have to use an extra luggage because as it turns out, all his members had brought him gifts.

"Oh, so the flowers were for you? Who would have guessed!" Minho said in a very sarcastic tone.

Chan ignored Minho and came to hug him and fuss over him. Soon, the others joined.

It's not like he hadn't seen them in a month! Free hugs though.

Jeongin asked suspiciously what they were doing here.

"Relax. I just need to grab some more clothes and the doughnut shaped cushion. Any idea where that went?" Hyunjin asked.

No one answered him so he turned around from where he was looking around the room.

"What?" he asked, since they were all staring at him, even Seungmin although he was smirking.

"You...need a cushion? What did you do??" Changbin asked, sounding like a shocked housewife who had just heard some goss.

"I just need a cushion! No reason!" he defended himself. He really needed it too but why where they so on his case. Jisung was cackling, that bastard!

"Right, I think it's in our room. Let me get it for you" Chan helpfully said. The doughnut cushion was one of the items they had kept from a lot of fansign gifts. It was cute but Hyunjin was thinking of how useful it would be since without it, he would resign himself to lean on furniture rather than sit for a week. It wasn't even the spanking, that would probably recede in a day or two. It was that damn hicky.

Fortunately Chan hyung understood. Unlike the other hyenas.

A good ten minutes later, once the others had stopped laughing and were wiping the last tears from their eyes, they gave him their own gifts. He forgave them seeing as they were so thoughtful. They bought him make-up (actually, Seungmin said he had gotten him some as well but they were still packed up), clothes, a book or two though his Japanese was not the best and the best thing from the lot (excluding Seungmin's of course): a reusable iced-coffee cup with sakura blossoms! He absolutely loved it.

One of the things he had learned this week was various ways to make coffee. He planned to surprised Seungmin with it later. Later meant when he saw the other again.

Sadly, this was their life now. The others only had 3 hours to rest up after landing or do their own thing before they had to go practice and shoot some parts for Kingdom.

Seungmin spent the remaining time cuddled up to Hyunjin on his bed. When Chan came to get him to get ready, it was incredibly difficult and not only because Hyunjin was an 'octopus' as his sister told him during a call.

They made it on time, now having 'co-living with other 7 idols who like to look good' down to a T. Hyunjin was left with instructions to 'close the door behind you if you're leaving that is' and a thanks 'for cleaning really well, I didn't recognise my room' the latter was of course Jisung.

It was an hour and some before school let up and he was tasked with picking a certain child from school. She was probably enjoying not having to go to so many after-school clubs. He'll leave the bigger gifts here for now. It was always another excuse to visit. In the mean time, he occupied himself by packing a bag to take with him and making one special cinnamon cold coffee. After washing the new cup, he put it in there, quite pleased with his thinking.

He regretted it soon after. The cup was holding for dear life in the bottle compartment of his backpack. On a moving train...not the best idea he's had. Perhaps he should have put it in a bottle. The others however, had chosen well and the cup was a good quality that sealed well so thankfully there was no spillage. He was in the first part of his journey though; there was still time for fate to slap him once more. He was starting to feel that Fate was a sadist like Seungmin, only less careful than him.