Chapter 35

A/N : I'm going to have a squeal count at the end. Comment how many times you squealed during this chapter.

------------------------

The next morning saw Hyunjin waking up...not. The octopus, apart from having two hearts, had flexible limbs and for sure, Hyunjin resembled it in such a way. Somehow his need for closeness and not letting go resulted in Hyunjin throwing his leg over Seungmin's legs and locking them in place. Nothing too strange...except if one were to consider that Hyunjin was the little spoon. He managed to throw his own leg behind him and hook it so that Seungmin couldn't actually get up.

He had managed to grab hold of his phone and tried to play the most obnoxious music but nothing worked. Hyunjin slept like the dead.

Thinking alternatively, Seungmin put on a good song. He chose one which the other had been humming and dancing around to in hopes that his passions would rouse the other.

♭You know that I come first
I'm the winner winner winner♭

Despite being annoyed that Hyunjin was difficult to wake up, he knew it wasn't his fault. At the moment, when the other started sleep dancing, he even found it hilarious.

He didn't think it was hilarious for long. When Hyunjin miraculously opened his eyes, still wiggling to the music despite his leg being thrown behind him, Seungmin's brain short-circuited for a second. At least there was some space between their lower halves or he would have died a slow death.

"You just woke up how can you be so hot?" he heard himself say.

The other just looked at him dumbly. Then he used his own palm to touch his face and check his temperature...

Hyunjin frowned "I'm not though. Are you sure you don't have a fever?" he questioned gently and contorted even further to check Seungmin's temperate.

Seungmin snorted. Hyunjin could have told him 'I'm not but you are' but he had actually taken it word for word. He could have even said 'You're imagining things' but Hyunjin was too gentle to say such things.

"I meant that you're hot as in let me take your clothes off" Seungmin clarified. Then the other got hot for another reason.

"You have already but if you mean today...we have a date today and taking our clothes off won't feature unless you want to see the sunset at a nude beach"

"Nude beach you say? Now that's an idea" Seungmin teased.

Hyunjin didn't like it and pouted and even turned around to give him puppy eyes and hit him gently on the arm for good measure. He was not going to publicly expose his body – Seungmin or no Seungmin.

"No, we're going to see the sunset at Gwanghwamun Square and we're going to catch up. Now get up so I can make breakfast and then I have to leave to get ready, I mean to go about my day and we meet at 7pm sharp. Sunset is around 7:45pm."

It was quite interesting to see Hyunjin so invested. He was quite geeky when he wanted to be but Seungmin had gotten used to being the one that already researched things and making plans. He could sit back and relax and hope he won't get a heart attack.

It was also quite cheeky that Hyunjin told him to get up when he had been the one holding him hostage! He wouldn't hold it against him though, not when he was looking that eager that it nearly made a part of him twitch but he had great body control – or so he told himself.

He forgave him fully– not that he actually was angry – when he made him an egg based breakfast and that delicious cinnamon coffee. He knew how to spoil him. That boy was going to come for Felix's title soon and Seungmin would support him (but don't tell Felix).