Chapter 83

A/N: How many pages do you think this took on word?

Chapter dedicated to @Krxss__ who upvotes:)

-------------

Their relationship and group dynamic was continuously tested. It wasn't always that bad but when stress accumulated even a small thing felt big. Thankfully they had each other.

Hyunjin walked happily to their practice room next to Felix who was worryingly not looking where he was going so Hyunjin acted as his guardian angel temporarily until Changbin or Chan could relieve him of his duties. Hyunjin rarely felt like a hyung but this was one of those special cases even though they were same-age. Felix squealed and then jumped up and down nearly hitting his head.

"I have the dances! Of course we need to customise but there is a plan"

Today they were doing a day of tiktok dances and pre-recordings before going to a music show late at night. They had found that they could promote their comebacks and activities and just themselves as a group by posting cute or funny tiktok videos. Felix especially loved them and was really good at them so he was appointed as the unofficial tiktok ambassador. They all cracked up when they were doing such videos and they had the bonus to help promote them creatively.

He wondered who they would be paired up with. Sometimes they chose their partners but sometimes they chose sticks to match up. It didn't matter who they worked with; they were all well matched and all dynamics were fun on camera.

The chaos started following Felix's plan for various tiktoks and just like a domino effect it rippled until it ceased. By the time they were done filming the videos – some with the same outfits and some with changed ones – they were already tired but they had no time to be so.

They had to get ready to go to a music show. While makeup will be done there especially with restricted staff, they liked to prepare in advance so it took more time than non-performance days for each of them to get ready. Then they were being shuttled off to a big studio and the millennials had to get together and practice their MCing job for later. Hyunjin was glowing. He could MC publically! And sure it wasn't on his own but who cares? He could do the job with his friends!

Their performance went well, then they had to record a cover that other groups would do as well. They had practiced the song a bit but they improvised as well and they made creative use of the provided props. Sometimes he was astonished by how many moves his muscle memory could retain. Was it 1T?

The 00s MCing went well too. They had fun while showing their professionalism and that's what mattered. Well that and happiness and satisfaction from their work.

It wasn't all fun though.

Sometimes it was super fun.

The others had seen their looks at the end and had promptly scattered to grab some food taking all the staff with them. Thankfully these days they had a reduced number of staff so it was more doable.

"You look so good" Seungmin said from where he had immediately gravitated to – also knowns as Hyunjin's neck.

Hyunjin only response was to moan and hold him tighter.

"And these clothes certainly do your beauty justice"

"Stoppppp" Hyunjin whined in the way that showed he was embarrassed but also flattered.

"I think we should keep the clothes on. Apart from your trousers. What do you think baby?"

"You mean I get to keep my boots on?"

That earned Hyunjin a pinch on the ass.

"Ouchie! Okay I can remove my trousers...does that mean you want me to keep the skirt on?"