Chapter 25

A/N: A bit of angst hours. But there's a solution. Hyunjin needs to move in order for the plot to move! If there's something you would like to see let me know.  Can be especially used for fillers since I've cut most of them out.

---------------------------------

They got to him as he was on break from practicing and he was unsure of his next steps. The night before had ended sweet. He'd cuddled with Seungmin and nothing else, reminding him that the other was his best friends for a reason. He wasn't bitter about the best friend title. Why should he? It was a great title that was Seungmin shaped.

Minho had surprised him with a new bracelet bead-kit which Seungmin told him the other had quickly rushed to buy after their shoot. It was touching and he had hugged and cuddled with the other until Seungmin joined them and he eventually took the older's place.

The next day he had been determined to stop slacking (even though no one had accused him of such and he was supposed to be on break) and start working hard again so that the others wouldn't have to make up for his lacks when he joined them officially.

He had taken a break after four incessant hours and that's when they found him. They were one of their managers and another company representative. Hyunjin had felt beyond awkward meeting them, three meters apart, sweaty and alone.

They had been short at least, letting him know their concerns about him still staying at the dorms, months after he was supposed to be on break at home. He resisted insisting that this was his home.

They had made some points which he found himself nodding to like the fact that despite being cautious a saesang could photograph him in the vicinity and also stays would get false hopes if they saw him with or even simply near the others. All points that were reasonable. Besides, the others were getting distracted by him; having to entertain him when they already had more than enough on their plate.

He felt guilty just thinking about the scene yesterday. He had spiraled so much out of control and he had made them feel guilty when they were just teasing and with a good reason too because sleep in their life was lacking already and they didn't need one (or two) horny roommates to further take it away from them.

They had asked him to think about it but when company staff asked them to think about things, they meant they should do it. He nodded and was simply grateful that it wasn't anything sleazy that they asked. He could still respect these ones.

He had successfully bitten through all his nails by the time he made it home – to the dorm, by the time he made it to the dorm he reminded himself, otherwise this was going to be much more difficult. One good thing about not being in the public eye –no one was going to judge his nails or greasy hair, not that he had that at the moment, he was still very clean. Remembering that Seungmin liked tidy and neat, he filed his nails as he unsuccessfully tried to watch a series.

If 'The Untamed' could not keep his attention, he was in serious trouble.

Then he had the idea and started looking at cheap apartments in the area. Far but not too far. He cringed looking at the price of glorified shoe-sized boxes in the sky but he still saved them.

The others had yet another schedule. Truthfully, he missed where they were at the moment. Throughout the day he resisted texting any of them...and that's how they knew something was wrong and rushed home to him. Or at least, that's what they told him when they burst through the door, shoes still on and found him cooking them a nice meal (actually, he cooked them a nice meal and then lots of pre-made meals they could freeze since he had time on his hands and lots of thoughts on his mind).