Chapter 77

Disclaimer: Like it says in the original A/N, this is all fictional! There is an actual additional person mentioned in this chapter and a business which actually exists though I am not sure how they do things. I just thought it was a cool idea to bring to the story but this interaction and characterisation is FICTIONAL. No harm meant at all. Actually, if you like flowers, try to find this person. Their insta is amazing and if you're somewhere in Korea, be sure to support the business if you can.

Chapter dedicated to @LINOW-SOUL who commented:)

==========

Hyunjin liked when things were thrust in his face. Like a specific body part consensually or this. That nice box full of origami open showcasing the bright colours of its gifts held inside.

"We only have one day left here together, so choose. We're going on a nice date!" Seungmin said overjoyed.

Hyunjin let go thoughts of their immediate separation even if only for a few days and thrust his hand enthusiastically in the box resulting in some of the origami falling out at which he gasped but Seungmin only giggled and picked them up while smiling fondly at his enthusiasm.

"So, what does it say?" Seungmin encouraged him to open the light blue penguin he had grabbed and he quickly did and then gasped again.

"A one-day flower arrangement class!"

That was the dream! He would be surrounded by all those nice flowers and he'll actually get to pick which ones he wanted and there would be ornaments and accessories all while surrounded by his love for Seungmin and the flowers and their lovely scents! But wait...those classes were expensive.

"Minnie, this is exciting but are you sure? This is expensive" he pointed out. Perhaps the other had researched a list of date ideas, not knowing the costs only Seungmin nodded and told him that he knew and that he had a place in mind already. Hyunjin had a feeling that he had a place in mind for all the activities in the box.

Hyunjin ran to get ready since they would be leaving in an hour but he took time to squeal in happiness, probably deafening Seungmin still on the other side of the door. Looking around he spotted Ellie and Daengmo and he grabbed the two plushies and hugged them close to his chest. Had they been alive he'd have squeezed the life out of them, so it's a good thing they weren't.

When he had deemed them squished enough he released them, patted them in their right shape (and on their head just in case) and placed them next to each other on their bed.

Then he got up and got ready, choosing a light yellow short sleeved shirt with lace and bead detailing on the front and loose grey trousers with a dark brown belt. He chose a pastel yellow mask to go with the outfit. It was a nice mask, had a daisy on one side and Ms. Kim had gifted it to him one random day.

He spent some time especially on his eye makeup because with half his face hidden, he needed to make what was visible pop. He did apply makeup on the bottom half of his face and he used a strong setting spray. He wore the plum lipstick which he knew Seungmin favoured on him. He debated if he should also repaint his nails but if he was working with his hands, they would probably chip and that would be such a shame.

He bounced out in excitement not letting Seungmin take a good look at him and shouted that he could get ready now. He sat down in the living room, downloaded a needed app and texted Chan making sure everything was okay. Their leader and friend had sacrificed more of his time to howl with Hyunjin. While he would have loved to pair up with Seungmin again, it was probably not a good idea. Not only because musically, while they were both studying continuously and composing and producing more, they were no producers but also because he'll focus too much on Seungmin, lean on him and freak out. Chan on the other hand would keep him calm throughout and he'd help better with his reintroduction. He'll also hold his physical hand if need be.