Chapter 21

A/N: Wow 600 reads already! Thank you everyone reading:) I hope you're enjoying. Here's the clubbing chapter. Not much clubbing really.

--------------------------------

Masks on - check. Two guys wanting to club - semi-check. Two guys dressed appropriately for clubbing - uncheck.

"What if someone recognises us?" Hyunjin whispered to Seungmin. They were walking close enough to hear each other. In fact, Hyunjin was sort of attached to Seungmin's arm. Nothing new to see.

"We're wearing masks, no make-up and plain clothes. Who in their right mind would think we're idols?" Seungmin asked though secretly he was worried and checking passersbys in his field of vision. He didn't want to worry Hyunjin though. The other had wanted to cover his hair but that would have been more suspicious so he just tied it into a bun. Besides, covering his lovely hair would have been a crime.

Seungmin was dressed in tight black jeans, a grey band t-shirt and a black jeans jacket, so he guessed his attire was sort of club appropriate.

Hyunjin on the other hand was in light blue wide leg jeans and a light sweater with a funky giraffe and of course the needed scarf. At least everything matched (apart from his socks but no one was going to see those. The pandas remained safe). The weather at night was cooler and the smog surrounded them more than the stale air of the club.

The club was more of a pub. There was a bar, tables on the side and a dance floor that no one was making use of. Loud music was playing but it wasn't EDM and there were no strobing lights, instead there was more of a chill vibe.

They were in their 20s and actively working to not care when people judged (unless they needed to own up to mistakes of course), so in they went. Especially Hyunjin, he strutted in like a giraffe; a baby one still learning to walk as he half hid behind Seungmin.

"Why are you hiding? Did you change your mind?" Seungmin asked.

"No I want to dance! I'm just shy. I look so out of place compared to all those cool people" Hyunjin muttered.

"First of all, once you stop hiding all eyes will be on you because you look lovely. Second of all, once you start dancing, phone numbers will be flying towards you. Come on let's go. The others are coming no? You'll feel more comfortable once they are here" Seungmin encouraged.

The others had in fact answered quite enthusiastically for people that should be sleeping their overworked schedule away. A bit of escapism wasn't bad, especially since they were ahead in everything since a certain someone (or someones) refused to let them be idle and procrastinate. Only Jisung and Jeongin would be missing. Jisung didn't like crowds - despite the club only allowing a certain number - and Jeongin didn't like people.

They found an area and let the staff know that another four friends would be joining them.

"Do you want a drink?" Hyunjin asked.

"No it's okay. Let's wait for the others. What do you feel like having though?" Seungmin asked in turn.

"Mhm. Something with fruit and no alcohol" Hyunjin answered, cuddling to Seungmin's side as if it was their living room and not a club. Granted, the club was not crowded. It barely had 20 people in groups other than them.

Hyunjin didn't like alcohol. He'd tried some but it tasted horrible and it hurt his brain. If he wanted to lose control of his body, he'll do it in a control setting - ahem Seungmin- not something that left him so vulnerable. Some people were horrible regardless of if he had control or not but he thought that by being careful, the incidents would decrease. He knew it was not his fault but what else could he do? Besides, alcohol tasted blah.