Chapter 52

Nearly 4.5k. Involves a wall.

00000000000000000

When Minho pulled over at the Kims, the couple was nearly asleep in each other's arms in the backseat –though a bit uncomfortable due to the seatbelts. Hyunjin had felt guilty abandoning the other on his own in the front on the lonely dark journey, but not so guilty that he could renounce a cuddle session right after he had forgone going home to an empty house hours before.

"Right you cuddlbugs, we've reached your destination. Chop chop and go sleep or whatever else you want to do. It's five am and I have yet to go and practice" Minho rushed them out.

"Hyung you know it's five am for you too right?" Hyunjin reminded, genuinely worried the other was too tired to drive back and then practice. Perhaps he could nap at their house?

Minho reassured him that he was awake and fine to drive. When the two stumbled getting out of his car like two drunkards – because being tired and drunk felt very much the same in some aspects - he came out to help making sure that they make it safe and sound in one piece at least to the door.

Moments like these made Hyunjin not take Minho's common threats serious, which is why he ended up paying when the other actually was true to his word. All members of the savage line could be so sweet sometimes too it was mindboggling. Like if they were sweet sometimes, why not all the time?

Seungmin's voice in his head reminded them that he was taken advantage of one too many times because he was sweet all the time. He admitted that that was the case but he still believed that was up to the person who actually took advantage of his kindness and sweet personality to not do so. He wasn't the one in the wrong simply by being sweet.

"Right we're here. Try to actually get some sleep" Minho said in a worried voice.

"Don't worry hyung. We will sleep for a few hours" Seungmin said, taking Hyunjin's hand in one of his, unlocking and opening the door then supporting himself on a wall and gently dragged the taller inside.

"Thank you hyung and please get some sleep too" Seungmin said in parting.

Once the door was closed behind them, they nearly slid down on the floor but they were pros at pushing through difficult times so they made it to the bed.

Their shoes were off by the door obviously and they were wearing workout clothes so they could easily sleep in them. Still Hyunjin knew the other's preference for cleanliness.

"Seung. Shall we grab a shower before bed? Or have a facecloth pat down so we don't stink the bed?"

"No. Too tired. We'll do laundry tomorrow" the other replied or rather mumbled, then he was dragged closer and warmth engulfed him. He was asleep in minutes.

They woke up at 10am. Still too early considering that they only had 5 hours of sleep but Seungmin didn't like sleeping in so late. He felt like he was wasting the whole day and they had to continue their work so he had put on an alarm in the car trip.

Of course 'they' included only him. Hyunjin very predictably slept through the alarm.

"Hyunjin baby" Seungmin tried for the fifteenth time. Should he fake an emergency?

"We need to take Kkami to the vet and Miya to the doctor. Wake up" he had to use the big guns.

"Nice try" came a very muffled mumble "But I don't believe you" and the other went back to sleep.

It seemed like he needed to use a cannon instead. "Right. So I guess we won't have that vertical tango. What a shame, both me and the wall were ready but I guess we have to leave it"