Chapter 15

Hyunjin was bored and nothing good ever came of that. Actually no, a lot of things did - sometimes he cleaned, or cooked, or composed or practiced even harder or read a book he'd been meaning to when he was bored. Now, he had done that and more (the more had been sucking Seungmin's dick when Minho had a meeting, for once in their room!) and he was still bored.

He liked time off but he was used to doing a million and one thing and being on sudden pause was making him lose his mind. Hyunjin had admitted to have even considered going home for a second but then he remembered how bored he'd been there. He did visit to see Kkami mostly and check if his parents were still the same. Hyunjin had tried to bring Seungmin up just to check their reaction but their faces remained blank. He really was the odd one out with his emotional self.

So yes, Hyunjin was very bored. He had so much advanced content that they could release something of his every week for a year. He pre-cooked and froze meals that would last them weeks even with how much they ate and he had finally caught up with his want-to-read list which he thought would never happen in his life, ever.

He was in the process of taking out all their blankets, cushion covers and other assorted storage items that he could use to re-decorate their living room. Perhaps he could rearrange their kitchen appliances too. Some would call it nesting, but Seungmin called it a cry for help.

"Here" he said, with his credit card between his fingers.

The other looked at him in confusion. "What?"

"Take my card and go buy something nice. You're evidently bored and there's only so much you can do while being cooped up in here and with the current restrictions. So go buy something nice. Don't spend too much." Seungmin explained.

"I...I'm not sure how to repay you" Hyunjin said. Even though he has used the other's card before and he liked it, seeing as he didn't like asking his parents for money and his earnings went to food mainly. However he still felt guilty every time. He couldn't repay the other, no matter what he did. He didn't believe it would be right to use sex as a payment between them - it should be freely given as they had agreed.

There were only so many snacks and food he could make for the other to make up for the payments.

"I don't want you to pay me back but if you'll still feel guilty otherwise, buy me something too. I don't have time to even look online for things to buy at the moment" Seungmin explained. The others were busy with Kingdom (and Hyunjin was busy streaming them and gushing not only about his group's performances either). In fact, how Seungmin found time to spend with him was a mystery. It seemed like he was always free for the other.

Hyunjin accepted with shiny eyes, a smile and a tight hug. Seeing that no one was around, he gave the other a peck on the lips too. That was their first peck on the lips! Usually the kisses led someone or were used to deescalate a scene but this time, it was for a small reason. Happy, he also gave Seungmin a kiss on the cheek.

"Someone is happy" said Jisung as he came in the room.

"Are the rest with you?" Hyunjin asked him.

"Yes, we're eating lunch together and then Minho and Seungmin are leaving for DeKiRa" the other explained while heading to the kitchen.

"I think I'm going shopping with some of the others!" Hyunjin announced to Seungmin.

"Okay baby, but my card is only for you okay?" the other whispered in his ear. They were still hugging. At least Jisung wasn't asking questions. He could say he just felt lonely and needy (which he was).

Jisung's eyebrows did ask questions though but Hyunjin just ignored them.

SoftSquad TM Chat

dramaticprince_essllama: Is everyone free this evening? If yes, let's go shopping!