Chapter 91 - Epilogue

A/N: This chapter marks the soft ending of the story however, I have some extra chapters in mind and also a sequel in mind already.

This chapter is dedicated to @nanieny who commented and upvoted. TYSM. If I didn't dedicate a chapter to you, I'm sorry. I hope to remedy that in the extras and sequal. Please enjoy this story and if you have any questions or requests let me know. I will first work a bit more on the Prince's Prince and the Xmas fic before starting the sequel. I have roughly another 2 books planned apart from those (the bookworm and the pack).

-----------------

"Are you sure he's going to like it?" Hyunjin asked, feeling very insecure not in how he looked but if it would be appreciated.

"You're wearing autumn around your eyes and the purple lace shirt Chan Hyung sneaked out" Changbin said as if it was answer enough.

"And you're a fairy!" Jisung continued.

"Exactly! And you're a fairy! He's going to swallow his tongue" The two hype-bros concluded.

"Oh no, really? I kind of like his tongue"

The other two shoved him for that, both to get back at him and to shake some sense into his head.

"Careful of the wings!" he screeched.

He was wearing autumn colours on his face: oranges, yellows and browns around his eyes, a pink high blush and deep maroon lips. He was also wearing Chan's sheer purple shirt; his nipples hidden by some glitter washi tape (Changbin's idea) and a fake crystal stuck with the appropriate (hopefully) glue in his naval (Jisung's idea). He wore draped silky trousers a shade or two darker than his shirt. And of course he had purple wings strapped to his back and flower headband on his head. Ones he hadmade himself from some old tights and wire and old flowers.

They hindered him from wearing his green fluffy jacket which he clutched in his hands and used as a blanket instead. Sometimes beauty was pain or in this case: magic was pain.

Even with the holidays approaching, actually probably because of that and end of the year shows, they were really busy so Hyunjin wanted to sprinkle some magic into their lives and what better way to do that than by dressing up as a fairy?

The idea had come to him in his dreams and the next day he started setting it up because dreams should not be ignored whether the actual sleep ones or dreams in life.

Oh, and he wore his collar visible over his clothes because he was his own person and he wanted to. The deep red clashed with the purple but Changbin said it made him look double like a royal.

"Who knows, maybe in another life you were actually a prince. It's unfair how much of one you look like!" Jisung had commented although he didn't seem bothered by that and continued eating his crisps.

"Meh. Best he doesn't look like an actual prince and only the Dinseyyyyyy version. Most princes were inbred" Changbin had added thinking he was being helpful, of course singing Disney and a couple of songs right after.

They were waiting in one studio, waiting for Seungmin and Felix to join them. Well, they were waiting for Felix to bring an unsuspecting Seungmin although Hyunjin strongly suspected the other would suspect at least something as he was a rather suspicious and smart person.

Nevertheless, Seungmin would not be expecting this and Hyunjin was content with a partial surprise. Setting up complete surprises was too stressful.

Hyunjin was practically bouncing on his heels. His actual heels. He wore pointed silver boots with very short heels. He didn't want to feel that tall but at the same time, the boots made his legs look great.