Chapter 71

A/N: I was so excited writing this chapter:)

This chapter is dedicated to @giantsweet who upvoted:)

-----------

To say that Hyunjin woke up bleary eyed and sore was an understatement. It was way too early considering they had gone to sleep at like...not that long ago. He'd lost all concept of time thanks to his wonderful partner.

Said wonderful partner had still nagged him to get up however because they were busy idols. Part of the reason for Seungmin wanting him to be up however was entirely selfish. The other had checked every inch of him – and wasn't that embarrassing in a non-sexual context? – and had applied even more ointment and then he had smirked and asked him if he wanted to see how he had looked like, which he very much did although he was scared he'd look bad.

The photos were close up. You couldn't even see the defining edged his person and you could almost not tell which body part it was except that the visible pokes of his spine shone through. His skin glowed with the wax's shine and on the edges of each fat red wax drop, red skin peeked through. But he looked hot and not because of the wax. You could almost tell his desperation, excitement and powerlessness from just a close-up photo. Admittedly, the photo was taken by Seungmin who was a very talented photographer but he asked the other to have a copy and Seungmin promised him he'll get some anonymously printed for them and wasn't that a dangerous game?

At least he appreciated that Seungmin took close-ups though he needn't have done that especially considering the videos he had. When he had expressed this, Seungmin had replied that it was because he had asked late, when Hyunjin was already too under to perhaps understand the consequences whereas while desperate he had been mostly clear headed when he had started recording the videos.

Seungmin got a surprise kiss attach just for that.

Stepping out in common was a war zone on his person.

"So Hyunjin" Jisung said with a shit-eating grin on his face. 'Oh no.' "Did you get to cum? Because like you seemed very vocal about asking for that. So much so that WE COLLECTIVELY have panda eyes thanks to you. We need to channel those vocals into our songs. That would be a winning move"

"Eww. Don't remind me" Jeongin started "But yes. Ever heard of gags? Very useful"

"Actually, I was wearing one at first but after many hours with a rope in my mouth..." he defended himself but then upon the horrified looks he received and his own mortifying feelings, he stopped. He needed to stop over sharing. TMI were supposed to be cute.

"Right. Bleach is not an option so let's work hard today to not have any space left to think about last night" Changbin proposed.

"This morning too. I'll never tease you again about your stamina" Minho added. "Also, I'm not sure if it's hygienic enough for me to sleep there ever again"

"No, it's probably not. We did it on your mattress" Seungmin said as he sat down for breakfast, bringing Hyunjin down with him. His partner shook his head very vehemently "He's pulling your leg, we never even went on your side of the room. Promise hyung!"

When Minho didn't pull out any air fryers or tissues out of thin air he relaxed a little.

"Come help me with the rest of the food Hyunnie" Chan said and he could feel another talk manifesting but he squeezed Seungmin's palm and then got up with a 'Yes Channie'.

"So everything went okay last night?" Chan asked curiously as he cut more bread.

"Yeah. Like a dream. But you know he left me waiting for hours" he whined.