Chapter 9

Hyunjin was for sure diversifying his playlist. On the way to the company, he'd listened to Encore by GOT7 and to Seungmin's playlist, including the song the other had sent him.

His breath stuttered as he remembered singing a very sexy song for Seungmin and then sending him a post-coital selfie! He's probably looked like a slut. That was a bit humiliating (but humiliating was also a bit good for him) and a bit titillating if he was being honest.

It was a few days after the surprise party and he was back to dancing every day. All that food at his parent's house and little exercise made him feel bloated. He didn't mind the extra weight, he wasn't someone to worry about such things though the netizens sure did. The slowness of him movements from the lack of practice however bothered him.

He did a longer than usual warm-up leading to a longer than usual practice. Intros and Outros were perfect warm-up songs because they were intense but short so he could practice some moves each time. His favourites these days were Purple Kiss's Intro:crown and Oneus'Intro : Devil is in the detail. Those labelmates surely knew how to make interesting intros! They got his blood pumping! A.C.E's Intro: Escape and Outro: Don't let me down kicked a punch too!

Without realising he was making different choreographies to the same four songs. As he was grating on the floor to the 2010s feelings of Intro:Crown he felt cold air hit his sweaty skin. He finished what he was doing and looked at the door. Of course it was Seungmin, looking at him as if he wasn't a sweaty mess or rather that he was just in a different situation.

"No please, don't stop because of me. I was enjoying the show" the other had the audacity to say.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes. "Now I'll stop just because you said not to"

"Still feeling a bit bratty I see" God his eyes were definitely undressing him. He moved slightly so the other had a better view. He wasn't feeling very desirable at the moment but he could play along.

"Actually, I'm a good boy. You must not be very good at bringing that side of me out. Practice makes perfect Seungminnie!" He didn't really make a pass at the other's lack of dominant skills...it was a lie but yeah he definitely was feeling a bit bratty though this was not usual. It must probably be the almost week long separation and even further, the fact that everyone but him was so busy.

"I'll ignore you said that." there was a hint of something that made him shiver from other elements but sweat. But in a second he was back to best-friend-possibly-more Seungmin "Great choreo, it looked really good. I'm proud" he said and just like that it was almost game over. It really was a lie because Seungmin brought his good boy side really easily. One praise and he was ready to roll over – on his stomach or his back, the choice was Seungmin's.

He cleared his throat "Thanks" his voice cracked. He wasn't the best actor "Does your visit have a reason or did you just want a free meal?" 'Why am I so embarrassing????!!!' Hyunjin thought, mortified at what left his mouth without permission.

The other snorted, used to it by now. "As a matter of fact I did want a free meal...that ice-cream you promised me" "Oh, right...we can go now just let me shower first".

Hyunjin was so thankful that he kept some nice clothes in his old but new yellow dance bag because apparently they were going on another date...not that this was a date or that any of their previous outings! Still, he better look nice and yummy. He'll make sure Seungmin got his meals.

So he showered really quickly, he made sure to use extra shower gel to smell good and added hint of subtle green tea perfume. He wore a light yellow flowy blouse that had a big bow in the front and lilac trousers that were the right amount of tight without being too tight. He didn't have his accessories with him apart from the rings that he was wearing but it was better that they stayed at the dorm, he's lost far too many.