Chapter 63

A/N: When the time comes, listen to the song above. It makes for a better experience. When I heard this song I thought of how good it would be for a contemporary dance and then...Just read and see. Onewe have done lives of this song (with instruments).

Today's chapter is dedicated to @strayfrost who upvotes and who filled in a request for me. Go and check out their stories:)

------------

The next day was a rush to settle the last things. Of course it was also a rush of giggles as those present during what Hyunjin was now dubbing as his great-kink-exposé narrated the story, somewhat exaggerated to the others. Although perhaps it wasn't such a great exposé because they had kinkier kinks.

Irrelevant of how great it was or not, it was still mortifying and he had to soldier through it. Seungmin's occasional hand on his back and thigh helped; his 'Sir Seungmin coming your way' didn't.

At least he could chalk up his almost fixed blush on the heat wave. They were melting and every other sentence was 'It's hot today' to the point that they were snapping at each other to shut up because hearing the same complaint over and over was emotionally exhausting and made them even hotter when tempers flared up.

Thus were the friendships they had created: they could tell each other off and even make fun of each other still knowing they were and would remain close. Their teambuilding was strong. It was double knotted. Their seatbelt was on.

Within an hour, it got so hot that shirts started coming off.

Hyunjin was not complaining and by the various raised eyebrows and expressions on his members' faces, really no one was.

Chan took his shirt off, though he draped the sleeves over his nipples...

Changbin almost took his shirt off but then got shy. Hyunjin related. Not that he even thought about taking it off in the first place. He'll never do that in front of all those people. His own members rarely ever saw him shirtless though he was okay with them seeing him at this point but there were other people in the room.

Minhyuk took his shirt off and Chan reddened. At least he had already taken off his shirt though it was quite amusing to see how far the blush extended. By how the older looked, he also wanted to find out how far it extended.

Minho made a crop top of his own shirt by knotting it and rolling his sleeves up while asking Minhyuk his gym routine unbothered by his shirtlessness (but Hyunjin was sure he was appreciating).

No one else from their group was comfortable taking their shirt off (not even Felix who got shy after seeing the other's reactions to his abs). No one else but his very Kim Seungmin who although he didn't show his body often, was quite okay with doing so.

"Oh my god you have abs!" Seonghwa gasped, a hand over his mouth.

"Abs-olutely" Seungmin smirked.

People missed the English pun as they stared in appreciation and Hyunjin was both proud and a little miffed.

"Ahem Hyunjin...well chosen" Wooyoung commented.

Hyunjin perked up at the acknowledgment. Yes, he had chosen well though not because of the abs but they were definitely a perk he wasn't going to lie.

Despite the heat, they still managed to work quite well and efficiently. Their managers saw fit to check in on them probably wondering what had been broken (Hyunjin's pride, Chan's perseverance in not sleeping with a certain someone and that odd salad bowl that Yeosang encouraged by Innie had shaken thinking it was an actual piñata). It seemed like the managers had also made friends with each other if the smiles and laughter were any indication.