Chapter 3

This chapter is way shorter than the others but I wanted to write something today as well.

This chapter had some angst!

Also, I can see the views rising :D But it would be great if people left a message, even if 'hi' and if you voted, of course only if you feel safe to and only if you actually are liking the story.

====================☆*:.。.o(≧▽≦)o.。.:*☆======================

Hadn't yet asked about it was bulldozed over by one Han Jisung. It went something like this:

"Minho-hyung said that there's a botanical garden in your room. Care to explain why?"

This left Hyunjin acting like a fish. He put the book he was currently trying to read and went with his pre-fabricated lie of 'My family gifted them to me'. It was evident that Jisung did not believe him.

"Which family? Your husband?" he snorted at his own joke and from the living room, Changbin did so too. Those two were the worst partners-in-crime ever.

"Yes, my husband returned home from war and he had enough time and money in this recession to get me flowers, isn't it amazing Unnie?" He acted just as if he was in a kdrama. "No really, my family got them for me" he tried again. Seungmin probably wouldn't want it getting out that he bought him flowers AND had gotten his little sister to buy another bouquet from her own pocket money.

Jisung clearly did not believe him. Hyunjin wasn't the best actor, but he let it go. They had learned that it was best for everyone's peace to take a step back sometimes.

The two hung around together after that, watching a drama while Felix prepared some cookies in the Kitchen and Changbin kept him company (and got first dibs). Everyone else was in different studios. The others had a schedule but they had the morning off.

"What are you eating now? You're making me hungry and I just ate!" Jisung complained.

"huh? Oh it's just a lollipop

"huh? Oh it's just a lollipop. Seungmin got them for me" Hyunjin admitted, while sucking on the lollipop loudly and playing with it, turning it and pushing it up and down. He had to admit, it really was helping his oral fixation (though probably not his teeth though he wouldn't put it past Seungmin to have gotten him sugar-free ones). Seungmin really knew what was best for him most times. Although, there was something else that Seungmin could do that would help his oral fixation. That would probably be better than a lollipop.

"Why are you blushing now?" Jisung interrupted him.

"Nothing nothing. Do you think I should thank Seungmin somehow for the gifts?" Hyunjin asked, though he wasn't sure why he was asking the other. He just wanted a second opinion.

"Gifts? The flowers?" Jisung baited him, not letting him live.

"I meant the lollipops!" he defended