Chapter 69

A/N: No actual 69 in chapter 69 but this is the first part of yet another all-dayer. Enjoy. I am excited for the next chapter and writing a fight scene.

This chapter is dedicated to @moonz4 who upvotes :D 

--------------

They were never having sex in the studio again. Not because they had been caught but because Hyunjin nearly died out of embarrassment and funerals were expensive and he couldn't do that to the people he loved. He felt guilty once he woke up in bed – their bed – with a crinkle in his neck, pain in his back and a familiar ache in his butt.

He was amused to see Chan cuddled in Minho's bed, with Minho himself but when they all woke up and explained they simply had been too exhausted from carrying two tallass boys on their back so they had crashed he felt guilty again.

Seungmin seemed embarrassed as well. None of them liked depending on others too much or putting them out.

The cherry on top for his cause of death however was when Minho fished in his belongings and took out Seungmin's lube.

"Here. This was on the floor. It's good that especially these days you're being safe" he remarked for once without and snark which made it even worse.

"Oh yeah, safety first hyung" Seungmin said while smiling.

Seungmin sounded too angelic and he called the other hyung...Minho appeared please and then he left to make breakfast but Chan narrowed his eyes and took the bottle right out of Seungmin's hands. He shook the bottle. It was slightly more gel like than a sanitiser would have been.

"What did you do while I was waiting up for you?" he asked.

"Mhm. We did practice" Hyunjin said.

"Dance?"

"Of course, what else?"

"You so had sex in there. Pray that Minho doesn't find out" the older hissed at them.

"You're the last person who should judge us you and your..." Hyunjin said and excessive hand movements pointing at various points and confusing Chan who wasn't even awake 100% much less aware.

"He means your map. Of men. Also your studio which has for sure been defiled at some point" Seungmin looked at Hyunjin's miming and interpreted, earning a beaming smile from Hyunjin.

Chan gasped "I would never. Not in my studio! What if I damage my equipment? Other studios...well...anyway I won't tell if you don't" he concluded and they bumped elbows because hands had been places and they were still in bed to bow.

---------

Looking at their schedule, because sometimes it really was them taking life day by day, Hyunjin spotted that today was the day. In the morning the others had a final recording without him and in the afternoon and evening they were going to get their hand cramped by signing thousands of albums. He missed the last part which was on another page.

That means that while they were working all day, their day was going to be relatively flexible as long as they got things done.

"Seungmin" he said in the shower while they were showering, just showering. Well there may have been some groping but they had to finish quickly. Getting ready that is.

"Yes?" the other said while squeezed his ass to show him he was listening. Or well, because he wanted to.

"Can we have an all-day scene today? Keeping in mind the studio and the others? Please?"

Seungmin leaned back and thought about it as he titled his head to wash his hair.

"We can. But have your phone charged and if I'm not with you, communicate with it. I'm going to put a vibe in you but take if off if I'm not there and it gets too much. Or did you want a non-sexual day like last time" Seems like the other had been planning what he wanted to do when they eventually found the time. Or made the time as was the case now.