Chapter 76

A/N: This chapter was hard to write, partially because it included something similar to last chapter, partially because it included so many things that I wanted to get 'rid of' since I have so many other things I want to write about and partially also because I try to include canon elements which are very recent so the plot is always changing. It's good that I'm not writing everyday. This allows me to incorporate the recent canon:) Sorry if this chapter feels weird though!

Bonus storytime: Sam Tinnesz is one of my favourite western artists and Playing with Fire was my first and most liked song by him. However, I tend to skip the very few remaining non-kpop songs in my playlist not because I don't like them but because I would rather listen to kpop at this point in my life. So a few days before the release of that spectacular performance, he deleted Playing with Fire from my playlist...guess which song is now back in that playlist? I liked that they remixed the song a bit. It gives me a different version to listen to:D Stray Kids tend to make different versions of their own songs for award shows or special performances and I honestly love that and think it's one of their strong points (and also my queens mamamoo tend to do that on a lesser level and have medleys).

Anyway, enjoy. It's a long chapter:D

-----------------

There was a reason why Seungmin called the other member 'cockroaches' though now they reclaimed the title and thought it was cute (news flash: it wasn't to Seungmin). Cockroaches turned up at the wrong time although the only acceptable time for them to turn up was to scare undesirable people off like right now or to use them as an excuse, they also were undesirable and they were hard to get rid of. They also multiply quite easily. Although he couldn't say that Wooyoung hyung or Minhyuk hyung were exactly undesirables but they still hung out for longer than they could take.

Seungmin enjoyed company but with how busy their schedules were, he was really hoping on some alone quite time with Hyunjin. He could also tell that as friendly and host-like Hyunjin was, the other was drained from entertaining people and would soon reach his limit of socialisation. He had gotten used to the members and their families but other people he couldn't retain his energy for long if they were a big group – introvert that he was.

They stayed so late that Hyunjin was sent to pick up Miya from her dance lessons which were more of a dance camp lasting 6 hours a day. Seungmin hoped the other would recharge his batteries on his lone journey and he sincerely hopes and wished to the universe that Hyunjin wouldn't collect another trauma which tended to happen when he was alone.

Coming back, they were giggling and Seungmin felt accomplished in his plan and relieved that nothing bad had seemingly happened. Miya soon ate, showered, packed again and was taken to a friend's house for a sleepover.

"Okay hyungs, time to go" he said, finally having enough even though he'd heard quite a few good song ideas being bounced back and forth.

"Huh?"

"You heard. Time to go and we're coming to the company with you because we're so behind!"

He looked apologetically at his non-members but glared at the other three and silently they all packed. Once Hyunjin came back downstairs he found everyone packed up and he perked up.

"Leaving already?" polite boy asked.

"Yes and we're going with them. I have a hairdresser appointment with Minho. You said you had things to do at the company?"

Hyunjin nodded and so they left. He had been on bubble again and it felt great. They were finally going to release his solo which he had perfected even further. He didn't have to do anything that day apart from practice other things but whenever they released something they liked to monitor the views and comments for the first few hours to see how it's received so he was excited about that.