Chapter 39

A/N: So I procrastinated writing this chapter yesterday despite being motivated to do it because it felt gigantic. There is so much I want to write about in this stay and it overwhelmed me but I decided to split the stay in chapters. This resulted in my writing much more but it should work out. A disclaimed for those that may get their hopes up: they're not going to become official during their stay but this is a stepping stone and it's going to be soon. Also, after they get together, I'm not ending the story there.

-------------------

They had successfully managed to line up their schedules (aka Seungmin was free) for that very same weekend and not just Saturday and Sunday but from Friday evening to Monday morning. More glorious hours and one more night than what Hyunjin was hoping for.

The hotel could be described as sleek and modern but with wooden and natural elements. It was very pleasing to the eyes especially it being in the city and came with free toiletries...always a bonus.

They checked in as early as they could so at 5pm they were already in their room. Their room was aquamarine and mustard themed. It was spacious and had a cozy rug on the floor. Lots of places for doing...certain activities.

On one wall, there was a large mirror which you bet they were going to use to the fullest if the look they shared with each other once they spotted it meant anything. The bathroom was less spacious because it was overruled by a round bathtub which could be a hot tub if it had jets. They were going to make good use of that as well.

On the way to the hotel, Hyunjin had been clingy. Clingier than usual even. Which wasn't the best seeing as Seungmin was driving. They couldn't risk having a manager drive them – too much potential for awkward questions.

They untangled themselves (well Hyunjin let go briefly) to check in though they only booked one bed sop perhaps he should not have let go. Nothing too strange about that here so it shouldn't raise any alarms. Sharing beds for normal because space was what it was. After a precursory look at the room, Hyunjin went to the bathroom to get change.

He wanted to wear what he had bought yesterday and now was the time - while he could still walk. He'd worn the light blue panties underneath, his cock already resting in its compartment at a semi-chub. His trousers had been loose but this one wasn't going to be but he didn't need to hide now.

He took his time. He wanted to seduce the other and getting in the fitted outfit was a challenge in itself. He'd worn the garters as well, ready to set Seungmin's mind on fire.

He retouched the makeup but instead of lipstick he put on some cherry lip balm. He smacked his lips together and then his ass to hype himself up. It jostled the buttplug which he'd forgotten he had worn being too used to it by now.

This morning, he had douched. It wasn't the most fun but it wasn't that uncomfortable either and he felt ready to be debauched.

With one last look in the mirror, he bent down to put on the last item – his shoes. Jisung had sneaked them out of his dorm room. They were medium height black boots, with a short platform and eight inch thick heels.

Now, anyone will tell you that Hyunjin was clumsy and they would be right. But he had trained himself to mostly dance – in his own free time – in these specific heels. In fact, he'd had to polish the leather and smoothen it since they had the wear and tear from dancing. The heels, when he danced, were an extension of him and he used them perfectly. They added something to his dancing, made his movements more sharp and oozing femme energy. Just look at Pinky Cheeks or Nana (aka Kim Youngrong). Dancing in them meant that he had to learn how to walk in them as well unless he wanted to pirouette everywhere.