Chapter 17

A/N: Second-hand embarrassment warning. They got walked in on. But minimal parts are seen and it's quite funny.

========================

The next morning, Hyunjin woke up after the fifth vibrating alarm buzzing next to his head. He was about ready to go back to sleep when it dawned on him why he had made 5 vibrating alarms in the first place. Not wanting to wake Seungmin up at 6 in the morning when they had a light day the next day...but wanting enough time to get ready.

The adrenaline in his body nearly made him fly to the ceiling. Instead, he moved super slowly since Seungmin was a light sleeper. In fact he considered it as lucky that he hadn't woken up with the alarms - sound or no sound.

He had such a big smile on his stupidly handsome face. Not wanting to make too much noise (I mean just yesterday he nearly fell removing socks) he grabbed the things he wanted, unlocked the door and marched to the bathroom. He needed to get the lube stashed there anyway. Maybe he should divide the two bottles and keep one in their room.

He showered really well where it was needed but quickly. If things went the way he hoped, he'll need another shower anyway. He brushed his hair which thankfully wasn't wet. Shower caps were an underrated invention and if he ever got a brand deal for them, he'll gladly accept it. He got dressed in the bodysuit and like yesterday he wore the garters and suspenders too but with something extra. He had dug deep in his closet and found a pair of plain black tight highs that he had forgotten he owned. He put on some make-up; mostly highlighter, a little bit of blush and lipstick. This time, he went for a warmer plum colour. He brushed his eyelashes with a brush but didn't put on any mascara as he had run out of the good one and only had the one that made his eyelashes look clumpy.

It would be good to use it when he was feeling a bit like a cheap whore - would help with humiliation but at the moment he wasn't feeling it and it was too early in the morning.

He placed his pajamas in the cabinet, grabbed his red polka dotted pouch with the lube and toys inside and wore a silk robe to cover his outfit.

Silently walking from the bathroom to the living room, intending to go back to his room quickly...he ran into Chan who was just coming in. They looked at each other, both very much looking like a caught deer.

"Uhm" they both eloquently said.

Chan looked like he was doing the walk of shame, without the shame part (but with some embarrassment). Hyunjin looked like he would be doing it later (only not really because he could count on Seungmin taking care of him). Stuck, they just nodded at each other and went their ways. Well,

Chan did whisper to him after a few second and told him to 'Keep it down, I actually want to sleep for once'. Hyunjin would do his best, but he didn't promise just in case.

Back to his room, their room, he closed the door gently. Seungmin was sound asleep looking like such an angel that Hyunjin considered letting him sleep but then Seungmin would miss out...

"Seungmin hey, wake up" he said trying to rouse the other and of course, unlike with him, it worked immediately.

"Whaattt?" the other cutely dragged.

Hyunjin got on the lower bunk bed, sitting on the other's knees. "Remember what we said yesterday? I'm ready" he said.

"Hyunjin, we said the weekend" the other said groggily.

"I meant the preview!" Hyunjin said excitedly.

"Oh right" Seungmin was waking up now and got up in a better position, seated with his back leaning on the headboard. Seungmin's eyes roamed over him. They stopped on his stocking, interested.