Chapter 41

A/N: I asked in my conversations if there are too many sex scenes in this story, if they are getting repetitive. I will try to reduce them but keep them in for plot purposes. There is some headway in this chapter finally! Enjoy

-------------

The world was ending: confirmed. Hyunjin actually woke up first without any alarms or external interventions. No, the intervention was all internal. All adrenaline coursing through his veins and pooling in his stomach.

He debated whether he should move or not. After all, he was quite comfortable and so was Seungmin, all snuggled up to him...his cock inside him. Before going to bed they had another round of very mild vanilla sex. It was sweet and Hyunjin didn't want it to end so he asked the other to stay in him.

The other had refused saying it would be messy but Hyunjin compromised – they cleaned and the other fed him his soft cock after.

Now he was forced with a dilemma: surprise Seungmin or surprise Seungmin? Well, he'll try to do both. Seungmin was probably expecting an attacks in the form of 'I'll start moving and get you hard' way but he probably was not expecting the 'I'll wear my last pair of sexy panties for you and show you a good time' way.

Carefully, ever so carefully, he pulled the other's flaccid cock out of him using a very light touch. Then, like a cat – not Jiniret though, they were probably as clumsy as him – he padded out of bed without making much sound. He grabbed the pouch he had specifically prepared before the trip and locked himself in the bathroom.

There would be a fun part and a not fun part. The not fun part was a douche. Yes, he did one on Friday before coming here but he had eaten since then of course. The other didn't seem to mind. It was anal sex after all and if he really wanted to eat him out but without the hassle of the taste, he could have used or cut up some dental dams. He hadn't which meant that he didn't care because for sure Seungmin had thought of those options.

Still, it was as much for him as for the other's need for cleanliness. He wanted to be clean for the other. As much as he enjoyed being messy, there were certain...substances that weren't fun.

So he sucked it up, literally, in his ass and douched. It took a while but if the other woke up he could just say he was in the bathroom. He wouldn't even be lying.

Magically, Seungmin stayed asleep. Guess the other was tired. Sure, Hyunjin was the one who was fucked within an inch of his life – multiple times - but Seungmin was the one that needed to exert all that energy to do so.

Released in the toilet, he hoped he didn't make too much noise but he tried to angle for the ceramic rather than the actual water. Perhaps he was too paranoid but he really wanted to surprise the other.

Finally clean, he showered for a minute, just to feel clean and remove the sweat that had accumulated during the night. Not that the other would mind but still – feeling clean helped give him peace of mind.

Where Seungmin and him switching personalities? That wouldn't be so bad as long as they remained balanced. They could take turns in who they were. Though ideally not who got fucked and dommed (not or – it was both) – he could do it a few times but he liked bottoming too much to switch all that often. And he didn't like domming at all. He scrunched his nose.

So yes he chose to be selfish though of course he knew that in all relationships there needed to be some kind of balance.

Pretty good they had discussed switching (and excluded it) from the start but well, they weren't together? What is Seungmin wanted it and got it from somewhere, someone else?

Stopping himself there, Hyunjin got dressed. He was going to give it to Seungmin and he would melt his mind.

Lastly, he pulled out the tub of smudge-proof lipstick from the pouch he had prepared everything in. This time, it was in light pink – matching.