Chapter 61

A/N: How are we liking those group interactions? The next chapter should be the last of the arc...or is it? Things to look forward to include: a pride special, some more sex, some more disses etc

Apologies for this being short but I'm trying to explore in detail ideas without exhausting myself so shorter chapters but it will go on for longer. Hopefully it matches with a certain someone showing up.

This chapter is dedicated to fuckyoufuckboi who upvotes and comments:)

----------------------

The rest of the day with Ateez was eventual to say the least. It included no less than two unnamed members getting a sugar rush from Hyunjin's cinnamon coffee, two couples making out in the bathroom stalls and realising they had company when Hyunjin giggled, Chan rejecting calls to concentrate on work – 'Hyung should we get some sticks?' Changbin proposed 'No beating up prospective boyfriends Changbinnie' 'technically we can beat them down too'– and finally, Jisung and Felix nearly climbing into a vending machine when it ate Jeongin's money.

So really, all in all, it wasn't that eventful.

Hyunjin left early – he wasn't supposed to be there and he'd rather save himself a headache – and went to practice his solo, the original; his baby. It didn't take that long...then he took a long break and brainstormed the idea that was still seeding. He was going to plant it however, he just needed to see the conditions for that particular plant.

When MinMin came to the studio or rather when Minho dragged Seungmin with threats of harm, insults to his working attitude and incentives of seeing Hyunjin all sweating and drowning in an over-sized t-shirt, Hyunjin was practicing his routine once more. Truth be told he had anticipated the others coming at this time and he just wanted some validation of his routine. They had taken their sweet time however and this was his fifth consecutive try. He was sweaty but happy when they clapped and hollered.

"Lethal. That's our Hyunjin! People better watch out cause you're going to strut in the viewfinder and they're going to have to pick their jaws from the floor"

Hyunjin rubbed the back of his neck with one hand and protectively held the opposite shoulder with the other. The hand crossed over his chest gave him a sense of security as if he was hugging himself.

Minho had a tendency to go overboard in his love and affection when he showed it.

He looked at Seungmin looking forward to what the other had to say even though he had already seen it finished pre-meltdown.

Yet all that Seungmin said was "Wow".

Wow? What did that mean? Did he like it like he did last time? Was it boring the second time round and he was impressed how quickly he got over it or that he had liked it the first time?

"Seungmo, I think your boyfriend requires more assurance than 'wow'. Leave Wow to us or 3racha, you need to be vocal" Minho pointed out, avoiding another meltdown as Hyunjin started sweating even more profoundously.

"Oh baby" Minho gagged "That was excellent. It will be difficult for the rest of us to top that"

"Except you" Minho muttered.

Filled with praise and happiness or perhaps filled with happiness from praise, Hyunjin went for a hug. At first just with Seungmin but then he grabbed Minho's t-shirt with one hand and forced him in an aggressive group hug. He knew the other didn't mind; they hugged too often for that.

Once they had all settled down, the two Mins went back to bickering while practicing because they were too professional to half-bicker and half-practice. They had to give practice their all; but they could still enjoy it.