Chapter 62

A/N: This chapter concludes the collab saga and I hope that I did the groups justice. Some members are only mentioned once because of the great amount of characters but I wanted to honour Mayfly.

I forgot to say previously but if anyone who I dedicate the chapter to feels uncomfortable about being public, just message me privately and I will remove the dedication but not the gratitude.

This chapter is dedicated to @Kaduzy who upvotes :D

000000000

By some miracle, the three groups had managed to find a date where they could all work together, leading up to them organising almost two working days with an overnight stay at a complex approved by all three managements.

In hinder sight, it was a good idea to meet the groups separately before because they invited Hyunjin over. Their managements had no idea at first but after Chan spoke to theirs and made the point that he could contribute work and ideas and promising that he'll stay out of cameras' way, they agreed.

It was however too late to make arrangements and adding extra beds would raise eyebrows if the information leaked.

They had a 'No problem' attitude though for obvious reasons.

Hongjoong then had the idea to sneakily invite Mingi and Hyunjin was glad that he'll get some company while the others were needed.

However, this presented them with the bed problem again.

"They're queen beds. We have 4 booked" Changbin started "and BTOB-sunbaenim and Ateez-dongsaeng also have 4 beds each. So it's not an issue."

"You heard that, we have beds fit for queens Hyunni" Jisung muttered but everyone heard him and the attention shifted to them momentarily. Hyunjin saw fit to do a V-sign next to his eye in his embarrassment and some people actually cooed.

Minho suddenly appeared next to them. "Sorry to break it to you, but actually, we have 7 single beds, 4 single beds and 7 single beds. I checked"

"WHAT?"

No one had actually thought to check the bedrooms. They had been here an hour already and were discussing work things, with the assumptions that everyone had a bed to sleep on.

"Wait. Why are we panicking? Hyunjin has a space anyway" Felix asked perplexed.

"But Mingi?" Seonghwa asked worried.

"Oh, you need a bed? We have an abundance of beds" Jisung offered "You want one?"

The others looked weirdly at him, thinking it was just his weirdness shining through but then eventually nodded.

"Okay so Minhyuk hyung, can Chan share with you and Mingi you can have his bed. There. Sorted. I hope you don't mind snoring cause Jeongin snores like a rusted airplane machine"

"Hey!" shouted Jeongin indignantly "Only when I have a blocked nose!" he tried to redeem himself and smiled cutely at Mingi, two years his senior but also already whipped for the younger like all the others.

"WHAT?" Chan asked. "I'm not going to impose on hyung!" while Minhyuk insisted that he wouldn't be imposing, Felix got tired of the back and forth and offered Mingi his bed instead. He'll have an excuse to sleep with Changbin. Not that he needed one. He was already planning to do so but Jisung and Changbin had been trying to set up Chan with Minhyuk for at least a month now while Minho and Seungmin kept asking him to make it official with Younghoon and him, Jeongin and Hyunjin just wanted their hyung happy with a decently great man.

"I mean there will be extra beds anyway. If anyone needs one for any reason just holler at us" Jisung shrugged at the fact. Only 5 beds were needed by them really and they had 7. He may not be good at math but that left at least another extra bed. Jisung gave Chan a look. Changbin too. Two extra beds if Chan actually bed-hopped. That would mean that they could have a room to themselves! More for the peace and quiet than to do anything. When living with 7 other individuals, alone time became sacred and couple-time too.