Chapter 13

A/N - that outfit would be fire. Sorry for the messy edit. The shirt is one A.C.E's Byeongkwan wore for the butterfly phantasy's promotions.

---------------------------------------------

Without being instructed he dropped to his knees nearly pulling Seungmin with him because they were still holding hands. Hyunjin could feel the saliva accumulating in his mouth but he was too excited and distracted to swallow which led to some escaping his mouth once he spoke.

"Can I please have it? Please?"

"I imagine you'll be good at it. You got so much practice!" Seungmin said in a slightly cruel voice. But only slightly, most of it sounded praising.

'Only so that I practiced more for you' Hyunjin nearly said. He'd had other interests before but once he met Seungmin, the other had been so kind to him, so cute and he took care of him even if he was younger by a few months. He's been star-struck ever since. He definitely understood their fans on a basic level. Perhaps that was why he was collecting Seungmin's photocards...He needs to stop being distracted during such a monumental event!

"I'm good I promise. I'll be good. Please let me, please?" he begged. At this point he'll do anything to get that dick out of those tight pants and in his mouth.

"Okay then, you can use both your hands and your mouth for now. Stop when I tell you to. Enjoy the treat princess" Seungmin said.

Hyunjin had him unbuttoned and unzipped in a second. He was wearing underwear this time and he could swear that he had worn them just to make his job much harder. He tugged at them but looked up. He was already so under that he couldn't remove the clothes.

"Need my help Jinnie?" he asked. Hyunjin nodded with shiny eyes.

Seungmin removed his clothes, all of them, because having clothes confining him was restrictive and he didn't like that. He took his time to fold his clothes, even though they'll go in the laundry basket anyway. Seungmin did note that Hyunjin didn't move, he just looked. He definitely could be well behaved. He guessed that a punishment was not in order that day.

"Show me how talented you are pretty" Seungmin said gently.

Hyunjin nodded again and then grabbed the other's cock with both his hands, stared in appreciation for a second - yesterday he hadn't gotten quite the best look at it and definitely not so close up - and then leaned it and licked it. First the head, then the shaft in random licks here and there. He quite liked the musky smell. Of course it wasn't all roses; humans had a distinct smell that no perfume or product could hide. But while he liked flowers, he liked human's earthy scents as well.

He moaned as if it was him getting a blowjob. He felt both powerful - Seungmin did tremble a little when he licked his slit directly especially when he paid special attention to the middle - and serviceable. He was here to service Seungmin. He mattered and Seungmin was being nice but he liked pleasing the other. It relaxed him.

He pulled his hands down and put just the head in his mouth. He swirled his tongue, swallowed, hollowed his cheek and swallowed again and then he hummed. All intended both for him to enjoy and to drive Seungmin crazy. Or at least, pushing him to act. Which he did.

"Hands behind you back baby. I'm going to fuck your mouth now. If you want to stop, tap once on my thigh and if you want to pause tap twice. Do you understand" Seungmin asked, carefully brushing the other's hair from his face.

Hyunjin removed his hand and mouth from Seungmin's cock, leaned in on the other's hand and said "Yes" after remembering to answering verbally. He pushed his hands behind his back and crossed his palms so that they held the other hand's wrist. He would have put his hands on his lap but that wasn't the instruction and have them just laying there would be awkward. Knowing him, he'll end up hurting himself somehow.