Chapter 12

A/N: How do you feel about shorter chapters?

-------------------------------------

The next morning, they were rudely woken up by Minho yelling "Oh my god! Someone call the aquarium. We don't have one escaped squid, we have two! Gimbap tonight anyone?". He yelled so loud that even hard-to-wake-up-Hyunjin got startled.

He groaned and cuddled a bit more into the warmth surrounding it. That warmth however, was not having any of it.

"Wake up baby. It's 9, you know I don't like getting up late. Let's get up" Seungmin said in his ear.

Hyunjin shivered and he wanted to ignore it to stay in their little cocoon of warmth but that sounded suspiciously like an order. They did say they would also try some dynamics outside of fucking, so he should have expected it. The other wanted to be in control and he liked to differ so he fought with the instincts telling him to nap some more and opened his eyes, blinking, but the beauty in front of him was still there.

"Good morning" Hyunjin said groggily.

"Good morning beautiful" Seungmin said as he fixed a bit Hyunjin's hair, all messed up from rubbing his head on Seungmin's upper body.

Their peaceful moment was interrupted by one soon-to-be-death Lee Minho. Culprit: Kim Seungmin.

"Beautiful huh? And pretty sure I heard baby in there too. Not sure what you said after. Sweet nothings in the morning? Be careful of diabetes kids"

Seungmin glared at him. Those two were very similar to each other so they tended to bicker a lot. They were close though and sometimes Hyunjin admitted to being a bit jealous not because of any romantic feelings (they were too similar to each other to work and Minho wasn't single anyway) but because they could get each other. Minho could actually read Seungmin and while he liked the other to be a bit of a mystery there were times where he wished to be able to better understand the other so he could help him.

Seungmin told Minho to shut up, then got up and went down the ladder. So much for not being interrupted in the top bunk.

With the other gone to the bathroom, Blood-thirsty-Minho turned to an easier prey.

"Got him to cuddle you all night? Did you get him to go other things too?" Minho asked. Really, the others were too invested. Hyunjin suspected bets were in place although on what, he wasn't sure. They hadn't discussed telling the others and Hyunjin imagined that Seungmin wouldn't like them to know so he shrugged.

"I was feeling down so Seungmin offered me cuddles. Nothing new"

The other instantly went from teasing to worried. "Are you feeling okay? Want me to cuddle you? Are you feeling lonely staying here by yourself?"

They really were alike. Hyunjin loved hugs from the other members so he nodded and said he was fine now.

They were still cuddling, this time on the bottom bunk, when Seungmin returned.

Hyunjin wouldn't swear on it but he thought he'd seen irritation on his face for a second. Why would he be irritated though? They were only cuddling.

"I'm going to start breakfast. Are you going to help Hyunjin?" Seungmin asked.

Hyunjin left Minho's stronghold, nodded at Seungmin and thanked Minho.

He changed clothes without showering. They were late so he didn't take the time to look at his body and all it's new additions but he promised himself he'd look later and he couldn't be more excited about it.

Hyunjin helped Seungmin cook breakfast and by that he meant that it was him cooking mostly. While the other had gotten better...for someone so meticulous, cooking just wasn't for him. He tended to make many mistakes though he was cute about it. He did treat Hyunjin sometimes though!