Chapter 88

A/N: Chapter is edited! Holiday continues.

Chapter is dedicated to @mashixiu who upvotes

-----------------------

Yawning, they stepped into their room. The door clicked behind them.

Hyunjin wasn't going to let a few yawns take over however because he had a plan and it (and he) couldn't wait until tomorrow.

"Seungmin? Can I dance for you? As a thank you"

"You want to dance for me? Baby you never have to ask that"

Hyunjin gave him a side hug, then dropped their day bags by the door and told Seungmin to go and amuse himself.

"I'll tell you to close your eyes when I need" he alerted the other and he did tell him that several times because in his excited haste he forgot several things he needed.

He didn't waste time showering. Instead he got dressed in the outfit he had gotten for this purpose. Some things were a tight squeeze but he had tried to practice dancing in this outfit and he was semi-confident nothing would rip and if it did...well...

He took more time than usual on his makeup, contouring and shading and finishing off with orange eyeshadow and bright red lips.

He debated putting on heels – and yes, he had packed them - but they would make too much noise and he was respectful of the fact they were not on the ground floor.

"Close your eyes! Then you can open them on the count of ten!"

He got out of the bathroom, plugged in his phone with the song already pulled up to the portable speakers and took position with velocity that only a dancer could pull off. The barefoot thing did help.

🎵Let it burn I take my chance
2021 I dig that
A twisted life like
Mobius strip I fixed that🎵

He started vogueing to the song trusting that Seungmin had opened his eyes. He hadn't actually choreographed anything specifically for this but he used bits and pieces from previous ones, used moves he was used to freestyle to and made use of the original choreography. He just wished to have a horse but he wasn't sure he could pull that off if he did.

Hyunjin did what he did best; he danced.

And Seungmin stared taking everything in. From the red suit to the makeup, to the pinned hair – he had twisted some strands on the right and pinned them – to the fishnets – plural because he could see socks which he guessed were actually the tights he had worn before or similar and a top also made from fishnets under the red suit jacket. He wasn't wearing anything else and the top really brought out the suit's deep red colour.

His moves were sharp and fast but fun. Sometimes he simply jumped around and Seungmin started moving in his seat himself. Bringing his hands up he shimmied and he even rolled his hips in place.

It was captivating like anytime Hyunjin moved and the song was oddly fitting because Hyunjin was taking over; his heart and mind at the very least but credit where credit was due: his whole being was tied up with the other.

As Hyunjin went down on one side bent knee and straightened the other staring right at him, he realised how lucky he was. This was a performance just for him and even though he could tell it was without previous preparation, it still felt special. In fact, just because of that it felt even more so.

Hyunjin just wanted to dance for him for the love of dancing and for the love of him!

🎵This game's over 내 입맛대로 order
I got that third eye I'm bout to conquer
여기 랩이 포지션인 애들은 한 수 배워 둬
Who's Next? Me, So I TAKE OVER