Chapter 11

A/N: The past few chapters have been shorter than the first few, though they were still long by wattpad usual standards. But this monster has more than made up for it. I started writing around 8pm. It's 1:46am now and I just finished. Please comment? I am writing this as an outlet but please have 6.4K of words for a few comments. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------

The king of keeping promises Kim Seungmin grabbed his hand gently, held it and sat them down on the couch. All the others were asleep or on their way there so they had the living room to themselves. Sitting close together was strangely reminiscent of this morning, only this time they were next to each other, not on top of each other.

Hyunjin tried not to fidget, but it was useless. At least he could play with Seungmin's fingers. His hands were so nice!

"So" great start, but it pushed him to keep on speaking and that's what he needed. He'd though about what he could say and it helped only this time it was coming all automatically and he had no filter. He hoped nothing he hadn't planned to say would come out of his mouth.

"I would like to be good for you. You are right, you'll be so good to me. I didn't need previews to realise that. Just you being you, we are very compatible aren't we?" he asked hesitantly, each word while running out of his mouth was delayed. He was speaking so slowly, it was hard to watch.

"We are yes" the other said in a gentle voice. "I would like to be good for you too. I know I can give you what you want but I get that you are scared" Seungmin confirmed.

'Oh, if only he knew what I want him to give me, he wouldn't be so sure then.' Hyunjin thought, thinking the other meant only the sexual aspect.

He was soon reassured, slightly, in the following minutes.

"I just want to be clear, like we usually are. I'm not going to treat you like a piece of meat, at least not outside of a scene. You're important to me and I know you have a lot of...trust issues. So I'm going to make it clear that our relationship is the most important. I don't want to lose you. You already said you were scared of that. I will work hard in order to make you believe me when I say you're very important. I can get sex anywhere but I cannot get another Hwang Hyunjin anywhere else. " Seungmin explained.

This both elated and saddened the other. On one hand, Seungmin was prioritising their relationship but he meant friendship. Friendship was undervalued by other people but this group valued it a lot. Only he didn't want friendship with Seungmin, he wanted partnership. However, when the other said that he could get sex anywhere, he felt a big pang in his chest where his heart was. He knew that and it fed into his fears of Seungmin leaving him for a more suitable partner. In fact, he wouldn't even need to leave him because they wouldn't be together. He often thought how Seungmin had a certain charisma that led people to him and unlike Hyunjin he actually picked up on the signals and was confident to do something with them.

Seungmin had options. But Hyunjin was one of those options and maybe it was time he fought a little. After all, whenever he had wanted attention he had got it and whenever he had teased, well that had led to fantastic results. So he was going to do it and maybe down the line he could ask for exclusivity...or maybe he could do it now?

"Thank you" Hyunjin said emotionally. "It means a lot. You and me, that comes first like you said. Can you promise me?" It was time he started securing some things. He could trust the other's promise after all and this would help him untangle the confusion in his brain.

"I promise. And you, do you promise to trust me and for us to come first?" Seungmin asked.

The other nodded.