Chapter 14

A/N - Wow 350+ reads! Thanks you so much:) Also, I will be getting back to more plot focused chapters that don't have a sex scene but I wanted to get some of the out of the way.

----------------------------------

Hyunjin had an itch. He had written about it but it hasn't happened yet! He was clutching the elephant plushie Seungmin got him while contemplating whether to ask for it or be patient. After all, patience was something he was trying to learn from their deal...but he had been patient enough damn it.

He huffed and squeezed the plushie closer to him, the soft fur tickling his chin.

"What are you thinking about now?" Seungmin asked from the other side of the table.

They were supposed to be studying languages in order to get better at them but Hyunjin was too distracted for that. Besides, he'll learn better English if he was studying with Seungmin himself.

"I want..." he tried saying in English. He couldn't find the words in any language and got frustrated.

He got up and asked for his own list. The two lists were actually kept in Seungmin's diary since it locked and anyone knew not to mess with the other's diary. It was one of the sacred places in their apartment. Actually, all journals were off bounds - whether lyrics or private, but Hyunjin was afraid to lose his, so they kept them together.

Seungmin's eyebrows became nearly invisible with how far up they went. He still got up and retrieved the list.

Hyunjin grabbed it gently and pointed at one item. "This, I want this. No games, just this" he said, switching back to Korean.

"You want to be eaten out?" Seungmin said skeptically.

Hyunjin got worried that it was the other's OCD or need for cleanliness "I can do an enema before! Or we can cut a condom up and use a dental dam!" he said in a rush.

Seungmin snorted "That's fine. All those options are ok. As long as you wash well, it will be fine anyway. I've done it before. I'm just wondering why you got all embarrassed about that all of a sudden considering all that we've done. Plus I already knew that you really wanted it from the 'please please please eat me out' " he teased.

Hyunjin reddened but he was proud that it was only a little. Or at least he thought so, he couldn't exactly see himself.

"I just really want it. And we've done handjobs, blowjobs, thightjobs...you're fingered me once but that's the closest you're gotten to my ass. Don't you want it?" Hyunjin pouted, thinking the other didn't want him or was starting to change his mind.

"I'm taking it slow..."Seungmin said.

"But you don't need to! I haven't had anyone there but I already told you my thoughts about virginity. I'm offering, please take it" Hyunjin said in a rush.

"It's more like I want to take it slow" Seungmin said hesitantly.

Hyunjin asked him why to which he answered that he feared he wouldn't be able to hold back once he's been inside him. He'll want to take him every time.

"But you can, if you want to. You can take me any time. Unless I'm not feeling well but I trust you not to abuse that power" Hyunjin said in a soft voice.

Seungmin took a breath "How about this, it's your turn to do the laundry...we can do it then? While you wait. Your noises will be muffled, then I'll plug you after. How does that sound? No d/s. Just plain fun"

"I mean, if you're plugging me it can sort of transition to a scene. But when you're eating me, I just want it as Seungmin and Hyunjin, two...partners having fun?" he said, his voice broke a little at the end. He was unsure of his wording but he didn't want to say friend, he was done hiding his feelings behind fake words. They were so beyond friends. Friends were important in life, sometimes much more than significant others, but this wasn't the case for them. He wanted so much for Seungmin to be his partner in life...he was making himself said again.