Chapter 92 - Extra Chapter

A/N: So what happened after? How are they faring? Let's find out.

Dedicated to @Violet_Swan06 Thanks for commenting and upvoting.

------

"Seungmin, you're so well stocked!" Hyunjin gasped in delight as he found some blueberry energy bars behind two identical mugs right next to two identical soup bowls. The cupboard was a palette of colours; complimentary, matching, contrasting and very pleasant to the eyes. It was something that Hyunjin would have arranged himself. Hyunjin frowned. That mug was familiar... It was the one he had admired in a ceramics shop and Seungmin had bought it for him!

Huh.

Actually, Seungmin had only bought him one mug so he must have gone back for the rest or purchased them online. Also, it had not been at the Kims but in Hyunjin's dorm. The Kims – both of them since Ms. Kim's surname hadn't changed with marriage – never minded that Hyunjin stayed over so often but surely they needed cupboard space for their own things.

"Why are these here?" he asked Seungmin who had come to kiss his shoulder and probably weasel a snack out of him. Although he was more like a ferret or a cat...he would oblige should his sweetie want to be fed.

"I liked them and bought a set for myself" Seungmin replied, kissing his shoulder again and then his neck. It was just pecks; Miya was in the living room working on some homework. They were watching her for the weekend while Seungmin's parents were away on business.

"Yes, but why are there two?"

"Well, one for me and one for you." A pause to let that sink in "There's also a plate for you and more room for toiletries and clothes. They can stay that way if you want." Seungmin whispered.

Hyunjin frowned. "Are you asking me...? Seungmin, please ask me." He wasn't going to let his sweet partner get away with half a question even though he had understood. Bringing double of everything in the house already was a bold statement fit for Seungmin but sweet like he denied being.

Seungmin kissed the top of his spine and Hyunjin wiggled at the unusual sensation of lips on top of clothes and bone.

There was distance between them until Hyunjin turned around and Seungmin took the steps to close the distance between them. This time, they faced each other and Seungmin wore a lovely smile that he never got tired of.

"Hwang Hyunjin, would you like to officially move in with me?"

Hyunjin smiled. He could barely see anything with how closed his eyes got. They reached a point where he saw blackness and stars only but perhaps they were Seungmin.

"I would love too" they had been living together unofficially for more than a year now but official was good. God knows Seungmin had made him wait until they got that stamp on their relationship. "And I love you" he said as part of his daily reminder to make Seungmin feel loved "But won't your parents mind having me here so often?" his in-laws loved him but he always worried that the more time he spent with them they would see him as the insecure boy he had once been and who was still around sometimes. Surely that would bother two strong people like them?

"Ah that's the thing. The business meeting they are at is actually about new jobs...in Busan. They're moving. I was going to ask you before I knew but the timing worked out."

Oh. He'll miss them but living with Seungmin sounded like a dream!

He threw himself at his partner and kissed his breathless until there was a whine that was not him.

"You own me 13000W for that" Miya said.

They laughed and Seungmin tried to placate her by giving her 15000W (just this once) and told her the good news.