Chapter 73

A/N:  If you've reached this far, congratulations you've read over 250k (by the end of this chapter). It feels great to update again. I actually have plot tags called 'kitchen antics'. One guess as to which members are involved in a ...tiny kitchen disaster.

This chapter is dedicated to @kmseugmin who upvote

----------------------

Hyunjin felt whole again as they laid squished in bed together that night. He was his own person but Seungmin was so close to him that it felt as if he was a part of him most days. Yes, he could hear the co-dependency and 'you should be strong for yourself' talks from Dr. Lee and Chan already but he was strong for himself; he just didn't have to be all the time with his angel looking out for him.

So yes, sleeping in the same bed again after a night apart felt wonderful though it wasn't going to last...

"So I have all these flowers too now" Seungmin whispered from his place on Hyunjin's shoulders "After I appreciate them, what do I do with them?" he asked.

Their dorm was not allergy proof. There were too many flowers and they seemed to repel one Lee Minho ('good' Seungmin had whispered and Hyunjin had agreed but silently).

"Oh! You can dry them to make potpourri, or press them either dry or fresh and make really nice flat flowers for crafting or memories. I mean, you can just compost them and give them back to the earth. That's good too because life is a cycle"

"Many options..."

"Want me to show you what I've done with them so far? Some of them are at your house though"

"Yeah, that would be great. Show me what else your great hands can make. And it's our...never mind"

Hyunjin frowned at him for the abrupt end of his sentence but blushed as the first part registered. When he could actually use his hands –if permitted- he did try to use them for their pleasure. Though they were nothing compared to Seungmin's hands.

He showed Seungmin his crafts: in person and as photos for those that were not there. Seungmin nodded to himself, happy to have given continuous joy to the other and in awe at his creativity. His creativity was something that called to him. They needed another creative day out where they could show their non performing talents. Seungmin nodded to himself again as he vowed to make that happen.

Their comeback, in light of the situation, had been pushed further down the year than anticipated. They had been preparing for earlier and were practicing as if it was around the corner. A month away wasn't the longest but it still gave them slightly more time. They had practiced and practiced and still needed to practice some more but having so much content and being so far ahead gave them some peace of mind so if they decided to work from home or to take a day off – no one could tell them anything. They had too many things ready already to be criticised.

So Seungmin enjoyed his long hot shower – unfortunately on his own as Hyunjin told him he was busy.

Meanwhile, Hyunjin rushed to the couch and pulled out his phone while debating if he should get a laptop or a bigger screen because such small one did not do it justice. He was however in a rush so he opened the app and started to watch.

Of course, seeing an excited but quite Hyunjin forced one friendly by annoying quokka to pounce.

"What are you watching?"

"Shut up I need to see Dekira. Seungmin wore shorts again last time." He answered in a whisper not wanting to miss any part of the segment. Having been so busy, he had totally missed watching the episode; which was uncharacteristic of him but he had seen the photos and the live version of the cute outfit Seungmin had worn. If Seungmin was obsessed with his thick thighs, he was all for Seungmin's lean muscled calves.