Chapter 42

The rest of their trip went well. As expected they had a lot of sex or touched intimately (because there was a cap to how many orgasms they can have). Also, as he was starting to expect, they did other things too. Mainly they had time for a quick arcade trip where they both lost all their money and an anticipated visit to Myungrang Hotdog. They had burned enough calories anyway to more than make up for the meal.

This was noted also by Seungmin. "You still have space for another sausage?" he asked him, in public (in a low voice but still) Hyunjin shoved him but the other could actually hold his balance and had core strength (which is why among other reasons, he was his dancing jumping partner) so he barely budged.

"Well then since you're on the topic, I could use another Jaw since you may have dislocated mine so buy me Jaws ice cream after" he grumbled. His jaw actually did hurt a bit from a bout of face fucking.

All in all it was fun. Hyunjin was extra clingy after his own internal revelations; always holding the other whether outside or inside. They showered together, he wore Seungmin's clothes and when not within touching distance, he at least always looked at the other unless he was instructed not to.

Checking out was harder than he expected, but he had a hunch it wouldn't be long until he saw the other again. Seungmin drove him home – at the Kim's and kissed him goodbye in the car. They were in a locked garage so it was safe to take a few extra minutes.

Seungmin had to hurry to a schedule so he didn't greet his family but that morning they had bought doughnuts for their family and friends. Hyunjin rushed inside missing his dog and the others. He was conveniently also wearing another scarf for no reason (Seungmin had left marks okay?).

"You two go on a long trip to poshy Gangnam and all we get is doughnuts" Mr.Kim said after being given the share for the 'family' part.

Hyunjin stopped petting his dog and gulped.

"You know us so well!" he cheerfully finished biting in his second doughnut and getting sugar and cinnamon from the twisted 꽈배기 all over his face.

Hyunjin breathed loudly and everyone else laughed at him. Seems like nothing had changed except...

"How much did Kkami eat? He has a bigger belly pouch!" he wasn't going to fat –shame his dog but a balanced weight was important for the well-being of his heart and unlike humans he couldn't make decisions. The other three looked guiltily away and found something else to do.

-----

Hyunjin was moody the rest of the day. He was stuck in thought at inconvenient times like when he was chopping vegetables. Thank god he had other reliable adults with him. Perhaps he did need adult supervision.

Seungmin cares.

Seungmin thinks I'm important

Seungmin prioritises me

Seungmin...loves me?

Were constant thoughts in his head.

He brooded over soup. He sighed at another senseless not-really-unrequited-love-story (straight though) on the Kdrama he was trying to keep up. He pursed his lips as he stared at the screen not realising he had lost once more to the munchkin. What game where they even playing?

He perked up however in sync with Kkami as his dog ran to the door. This time he knew what it meant and he was anticipating it. He was proven right when Seungmin stepped through the door and no one was even remotely surprised.

Hyunjin had sort of started a countdown to when he'll see him next but he knew it would be relatively short although it still felt like ages. In reality barely six hours had passed from when they parted to now.