Chapter 59

A/N: Getting better at this. 1:45 hours to write, 45 minutes to edit. We are also now over 200K words.

------------

The first thing he notices when Seungmin comes in is his fluffy hair. Since he had dyed it, he tended to wear it down and straightened but this, this fluff, is one of the first things that he'd noticed about the other; right after his kindness, his smile and his height so of course he has a soft spot for it. Not that straightened hair wasn't hot cause it was, especially if wet...digressing and perhaps he should not think such thoughts with a child, a dog and most important FOUR parents in the room. Who knows maybe they had evolved to include mind-reading in their parent-powers or perhaps they always had it, in which case Hyunjin would have been grounded for life so he ruled out his parents but he wasn't sure about the Kims yet.

Hyunjin had texted him once it was decided they would stay for dinner so at least he knew to expect them there and that his parents knew. If it had been Hyunjin, he would have been so awkward even in his own house but Seungmin came in normally. He greeted his parents then bowed slightly to the Hwangs.

"Mr. Hwang. Mrs. Hwang, lovely to see you again"

"Yes...good to see you Seungmin-ssi" his mother said very hesitantly. Not a few weeks ago Seungmin had stayed over at their house and he had said some very very suggestive things about them. They weren't even having sex at that point though on the verge of it. Very on the verge. Like he had felt Seungmin's boner.

Yeah. He was definitely getting hornier and hotter. The temperature kind. He knew he was good-looking and he felt that he had a lot of fans because of that but he wouldn't go so far as to say he was hot. He was hot only sometimes during photoshoots. Seungmin though, he was hot all the time including now with his fluffy hair and large white t-shirt and black sweatpants and black running shoes that made him just that little bit taller but that he had to unfortunately remove. Or unfortunate for the aesthetics but not for the hygiene. Perhaps he'll ask him to go on a walk. He had flat shoes on and they would be the same height!

"How did it go baby?" Seungmin asked him. Right in front of everyone.

Hyunjin blushed. "Good" he mumbled.

"So good that he gave us a very informative lecture after. I am not sure what was in that anesthesia or painkillers" Hyunjin's mother joked.

"Yeah right so 'good' he cried. Does the dentist have to buy him flowers Minnie?" Miya asked.

"If it was a good-looking man then he better not. Speaking of flowers. Here"

Seungmin's slight jealousy turned to a smiley expression as he whipped his hand in a totebag – their own – and procured a light pink rose.

"For me?" Hyunjin asked even if he was 100% sure it was based on past experience. Oh how he had grown from asking who had given the other flowers to being sure the other had bought them for him.

"Who else. Shame the pink isn't comparable to the blush on your face"

Hyunjin whined "Seungminnnnniiiieeeeee. Not in front of everyone!" he lamented.

The four adults started laughing hard at his despair and Miya giggled lightly.

They gathered around the dining table and all four parents helped to plate the various dishes. Hyunjin was in the process of very slowly eating salad on one side of his mouth – the uninjured one of course – when he received a notification and he stopped everything because he knew what it was. It was another SKZ-player.

Now of course he had the option to check it out before but he wanted to be surprised. The others had sent him some behind the scenes photos of them, especially of Seungmin but other than the plot and their looks, he didn't know anything else.