Chapter 78

A/N: There are now over 270 000 words in the story. How do you feel having reached this far? Also this story is being edited to 'Start Line'.

-------

As soon as Hyunjin got the chance, he attached himself to Chan in the moving car. Having greeted one of their managers already he could catch up with his leader.

He was sad having to be away from Seungmin (and yes his other friends too because most times they felt like a package deal), but he thought it was good they were getting some friends time in. Being eight sometimes was too much to keep up to date with each other's lives.

Chan was very happy about the hug; after all he was the one that had been randomly hugging Hyunjin these past few weeks – almost as if he hadn't seen him in a century. Perhaps Chan was a vampire and Hyunjin was a reincarnation of one of his dead friends? Hyunjin shook his head. Their music videos were getting to him.

It didn't take that long for them to reach their destination – at least for Hyunjin who fell asleep on Chan. He would have apologised for the drool of the other's sturdy shoulders but Chan fell asleep on his head and drooled in his hair.

"I know you resemble a wolf hyungie but this is disgusting even if you must be happy to see me" Hyunjin whined as they got out of the car, their managers smartly ignoring their antics and helping the filming crew set up.

"Quit whinging. I know you don't mind getting dirty and you can shower here. We're literally surrounded by water" despite these words, Chan was currently scrubbing his hair with a tissue to get the gooey residue out.

All in all, they had had a good sleep so they weren't really that bothered and most importantly, they were in a place with lots of showers and a sauna! Inspiration better flow like the abundant water in their location.

Hyunjin took a shower. He meant for it to be quick but the water pressure in this place was so good and the water seemed lighter as well. His hair came out all fluffy and the pressure unknotted knots he didn't even know he had!

Talking about stress...It's true that they were all working hard lately and every day really. They were going to comeback soon and it's good that they had started their work slow and early or they will be drowning in work with all their side-projects. As it was, with all the things they had pre-filmed, pre-recorded and finished, they could at least take it easy permitting them to go on a few dates, go a few days home and enjoy being with their loved ones.

There wasn't a day that they didn't practice somewhat though and they were always reminding each other to take a break despite all of them doing the same.

Like Chan who was now telling him to stop his exercising (yoga because somehow this place inspired it) and just enjoy the scenery but why would he when he could enjoy the scenery and do yoga? It helped focus his mind, his balance and increased slowly his flexibility, at least the kind he was doing.

Chan resigned himself and got a mat and joined him and after they went quickly to their room to change once more although thankfully they weren't sweaty because the weather was gorgeous (it was a one-day deal only).

Yes, their room because despite the ample rooms in the rented accommodation, Hyunjin had looked for one second at his supposed room, scoffed internally and turned back to make camp in Chan's room. This friend's time and why would they have different rooms for friend's time?

They went over the creative and filming schedule with the sparse crew. Chan had asked if they could film some bits themselves and due to the times they were living in and their previous experience in filming fun but questionable street content, the company had allowed them to. This meant more creative freedom from them and they could discuss more freely.