Chapter 51

A/N: here lie lots of drooling, sweating and redness. Lots of point converations I've been saving to use too. Guess which ones.

0000000

The next morning it was back to business, although it was a late start because Hyunjin was tired and clingy. Seungmin was fully healed if still a bit drowsy and tired but they were still going to dance the tiredness away. Yes that was a thing they did. The adrenaline rush and single focus on movements would wake them up for sure almost like nothing else could.

He was back to third wheeling and frowning. He didn't even mind when Seungmin ended up paying for the little hit yesterday by having wet tissues stuck in his shirt. At least they weren't being touchy with each other.

No he wasn't jealous.

Ok maybe he was just a smidge but can you blame him? He wasn't possessive or anything and he wasn't going to act on it apart from frown and maybe pout a little. He knew they didn't like each other that way though Minho would probably make a move if he was single and ready to mingle.

But like, why couldn't he had a duet with Seungmin?

Of course, Minho's stunt resulted in something very very positive.

Seungmin took off his shirt, used it as a towel to wipe off the excess water and then just crumpled it and threw it on the side.

Hyunjin was shocked. What had possessed the other? He was usually so tidy!

Seeing him looking the other replied with a "What? It's going through a wash and iron anyway. I'm not so meticulous. You know I don't mind being a little bit dirty" and he winked. Winked! WINKED!

Hyunjin placed a hand over his fast beating heart, afraid it may bounce away from his chest. His heart was not stopping – not that he wanted it to of course he just wanted it to slow down – so he decided to go and grab some energy drinks – very counterproductive right now but needed later – from the vending machine. The others commissioned him some drinks when they saw him leave.

"I only have two hands! I'm not flashing my stomach and using my shirt to put them there" he lamented.

"Hyunjin...you have an actual bag" Minho reminded him.

"Oh right. I hope I have enough money"

"Here" and just like that he ended up with one of his top ten material things in life: Seungmin's credit card.

Ten energy drinks later he came back to a regretfully fully clothed Seungmin with said merchandise and a red nose. Although his heart was given some respite so he appreciated it.

"What happened to you?" Seungmin was immediately on him, rubbing his nose very gently, careful not to hurt him.

"I met the door. I could have done without that encounter" he explained.

There had been a transparent supposedly automatic door. He hadn't seen it in the first place despite the stickers and he had walked too fast for the sensors. He could have sworn that door had not been there before. But it could be he was wrong. He had been quite spacey these past few...well years.

"Aww, please be careful. Make sure you remember that door now" Seungmin cooed.

"The problem is if there are other doors" Hyunjin pouted and took the opportunity to get a hug and rub his slightly aching nose all over the other's collarbone.

"Sigh. Are we ever going to concentrate enough to finish choreographing much less practicing?" Minho asked rhetorically.

"Did you just say 'sigh'?" Seungmin asked.