Chapter 53

2.8K. In case you were wondering, I spent around 3.5-4 hours writing chapters 52 and 53 and I spent 1.25 hours editing (14.5 A4 pages). It would have been longer if I left them for later when I was more tired.

------------0-------------

Still in their bathroom, naked and surrounded by a huge towel they were too distracted by their kissing to notice the time. Seungmin leaned up and grabbed Hyunjin's hair to meet him down and they kept on pecking until they had no oxygen left to share but they kept on kissing still. Who needed oxygen anyway? All they needed was each other. Nature disagreed.

Nature was omnipowerful and could not be refused, at least in this so they had to separate and give their lungs enough time to recover. And when they did they went back to gently kissing. It didn't turn heated but it was warm.

Hyunjin's body worked against him and he shuddered. He was barefoot on the floor and it wasn't heated so he got cold.

Seungmin laughed, bopped his nose and told the other it was best they got dressed and ready to head out. Hyunjin pouted. While he was the one that had kept them practicing the day before, he just wanted some time alone with his boyfriend, even if for just an hour.

The other couldn't read his mind or perceive his brain this time, so he spoke up as he should.

"Maybe...we can go for a walk before?"

"Sure" Seungmin smiled "It can the our warm-up if anyone asks us why we're late"

And so they went on a nice morning walk warm weather shining upon them. Well, it was closer to noon now but that's okay. They'll just stay at the company longer.

Seungmin avoided the playing field and the nearby small parks and went for the shopping district. Knowing them, they'll end up taking photos of flowers and each other if they did and spend more time that was prudent.

They held hands. Their hands fit together so well. They were nearly the same size but Hyunjin's was a bit slimmer and his fingertips were slightly longer – they must serve a higher purpose. Seungmin's hand was wider and ticker. Their fingers wrapped around each other's palms and they swung their joint hands. Sometimes Seungmin pulled the other out of potential harm's way using said hands. Where they ever grateful that in Korea holding hands could be seen as platonic and accepted? Yes.

Passing a store, Seungmin stopped. Hyunjin kept going a few steps not realising and then was pulled back by the other's strong hold.

"Hey! I'm delicate" Hyunjin whined, turning to his boyfriend.

"Yes. Like a flower. Speaking of, let's go here" he said pointing at the store he had stopped in front of. It was a small, family-owned garden shop.

Hyunjin was down with the idea. I mean, it was a garden shop! They greeted the shop keeper and had a look around. Hyunjin went to check the flower crowns but to his dismay, they were plastic. Probably there to keep children and teens entertained while grow-up browsed the actual plants and materials.

"How about this?" he heard Seungmin ask and he turned around. The other had a beautiful green succulent in a traditional painted yellow ceramic planter. "Do you like it?" he asked.

He loved it. It was so small yet so bright. It would surely make a statement in any room it was in. The I-love-decorating-and-designing-houses part of his brain approved. "It's beautiful"

"Ok beautiful" Seungmin said and he wasn't sure if the other was agreeing with him or calling him beautiful while being ambiguous. Then he remembered it was Seungmin. Probably it was both but leaning more towards the second explanation.