Chapter 50

A/N: Happy 50th! This chapter is mostly smut to celebrate. Although I wanted to continue some plot, well, it seemed fitting. This chapter took 47 minutes just to edit after the was written. Just an idea to see how long it takes. Also, we're back to 4K! Seems fitting since the first chapter was around this amount. Enjoy and let me know what you think:)

------------------

After all the guests had left in cabs called by Chan, the members were enlisted to clean the apartment before going to sleep. Was it late? Absolutely. Were they going to sleep in a pig sty? Absolutely not.

Were they tired? Actually, no. The party had energised them. They felt fulfilled from their achievements and social interactions. They were buzzing not from alcohol but from conversations had.

On the topic of alcohol...

"Hey Mr. Chan" Seungmin said in English. He could already see the other twitching. It could be from lack of sleep but he doubted it. "Have you received the signed Gin bottle yet? Have you prepared a shrine for it?" he asked in Korean this time, for everyone's convenience.

Chan groaned but turned his back to them rather than answering. As if that was going to hide the blush on his face which extended all the way to the very back of his neck too.

Hyunjin giggled but then told him that it was enough so it was enough. Sometimes the other served as his measure to see if he was going too far or not. He tended to tease quite a lot and he liked it but he didn't want to be cruel unnecessarily.

He was looking at the other, which is why he noticed when he grabbed some things from their pantry and went to their room and then came back and went back in with a bag. The other was planning something and he wasn't being the most subtle about it. At least he didn't have to be. They had the comfort of being obvious now.

He got the final confirmation when Hyunjin looked at him just so and with that simple look, Seungmin started to get hard.

So Seungmin looked out for Minho and glancing at Hyunjin, he asked "So Hyung, you're sleeping in Jisung's room tonight right?"

"What? No. We're not a clingy clingy couple. Our own space is healthy, right Sung?" the older one asked and got a nod from his boyfriend "Besides, I miss my mattress"

Seungmin narrowed his eyes "We all have the same mattress hyung and it wasn't a suggestion. Have your own personal space tomorrow night. If you need something from our room you should grab it now" he left no room for any debate. Yes, he agreed that taking your own space as a couple was a necessity. But you know what else was a necessity? His dick getting wet.

"No! Don't got it there. I'll bring you what you need" Hyunjin intercepted.

Minho, eyes narrowed, sighed. "Right. And I'm supposed to be the bunny? Oh I get it now. The cat and the dog are in heat"

Hyunjin hid his face in the palms of his hands and Seungmin hit the other gently on the arm. Only he dared to do that and he knew he'll be paying for it later.

"One day, Sungie and me will take over our room and you'll sleep somewhere else"

"More than one day hyung! You've been sexiled more times"

"Right, what my baby says. I'll do the math later for now Hyunjin bring me my pajamas and pillow"

The other rushed to do so and came back, the door never opened enough for more than his side profile to enter and exit.

Curious, right after everyone retired with warnings to keep it down, he went to their room and pushed the door in.

Several lit candles greeted him. He sniffed. Cherries. His nose was irritated but only a little. He would bear it all for the cherries.