July 31st 2016: Disaster To Friends (P 8) - Connors Gonna Hate Me- Roar

"Alright, there is a little Sonnor story behind this one... A story that I don't even think Connor knows about." The crowd cheered beyond belief. "Alright, when Connor and I fist meet about four months back, the day after we first met at my best friend's party, this song came on her car radio. And right as the intro to the crowd start, my phone went off... And it was a text message!!" I said powerfully into the microphone. The crowd screamed. "And it was him!!" I screamed with them. They quieted down. "So, I looked at that message. And all it said was 'Thank you for last night.' And right then and there I forgot all my troubles. I whipped my tears and I put my hand on the radio's volume knob and I blasted this song..." I said. They cheered (of course). "Why, you may ask? Because I finally felt powerful again. I finally felt like I was in control. I felt like I was on top of the world..." The introduction to the song started quietly behind me. "I felt like I could just..." I stop and my heals right on the edge... "ROAR!!!!!" I screamed in to the mic moving it closer and closer to the sky until my are was straight into the air."

      "I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath. Scared to rock the boat and make a mess. So I sat quietly, and agree politely. I guess that I forgot I had a choice. I let you push my past the breaking point. I stood for nothing, so I felt everything." I sang walking across the stage. "You held me down, but I got up." I sang.

      "HEY!" my girls sang.

      " alreadybrushing off the dust. You hear my voice, you hear that sound. Like thunder gonna shake the ground." I sang making to the other side of the stage. "You held me down, but I got up..." I sang.

      "HEY!" My girls sang.

      "Get ready 'cause I've had enough. I see it all, I see it now..." I sang as I touched hands. I smiled and started down the runway. "'Cause I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire, 'cause I am a champion, and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder then lion. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." I said strutting the runway. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." I sang to the right. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh." I sang to the left. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh," I sang to the front. "You're gonna hear me roar!"

      I started down the stars and threw the crowd. "Now, I'm floating, like butterfly. Stinging like a bee earned my stripes. I went from a zero, to my own hero." I walked down the isles and sang my little heart out. "You held me down, but I got up..."

      "HEY!" The girls sang from the stage.

      "Already brushing of the dust.You hear my voice, you and hear that sound. Like thunder gonna shake the ground. You held me down, but I got up..."

      "HEY!" They sang from the stage.

      "Get ready 'cause I see it now..." I snag dancing with some of my fans. "'Cause I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing threw the fire. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. Louder, louder than a lion. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." I sang dancing threw the rows with fans, giving hugs, and seeing them light up. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... You're gonna hear me roar!" I sang as loud as I could. I smiled made my way back to the stage, running. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... You'll hear me roar..." I was back to the stage and right at the front of it. "Ro-oar... Ro-oar... Ro-oar... Ro-oar... Ro-oar!!!!" I sang crashing down onto my knees. "Cause I got the eye of the tiger, the fighter, dancing threw the fire. 'Cause I am the champion and you're going hear me roar! Louder, louder than the lion. 'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar." I sang and then I got up and started walking around. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! You're gonna hear me roar!" I sang. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh... Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! You'll hear me roar!" I sang and started back down the unway. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" I took my last breath... "You're gonna hear me roar..." I ended and took it all in, knowing that this crowd has been amazing, Z100 was a treasure, and that I only had on song left...

      I couldn't be more lucky<3