July 11th 2016: Cheering Up Performances &... Secrets? (Pt 5) Young & Reckless

"Syd, what time is it?" Kian asked.

"Uh, only 11 o'clock." I told him.

"Let's go back to the house and..." Kian said.

"Oh god..." Connor and Ricky said.

"I don't even know what Kian had planned."

"Alright, whatever it is, could we ge something to eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm stasrved." Trevor said.

"We do have to feed the minor." I joked. He hit me.

"Alright, alright..." Riley said.

"Yes, we can get food." Ricky said.

"Alright, where are we going?"

"Back to the pier?" Ricky said.

"Lets do that." I said. "Restaurants there are probably open till at least 12 or one." I said.

"Alright, lets hit it!" We said walking to our cars... And just then...

"Uh-oh..." Ricky said.

"Headlights." I said. I shined a light on the car, and of course it turned into 22 Melrose Ave.

It stopped for a second and I heard the window go down.

"Hey!!" The person yelled.

"Yeah?" Kian said.

"What are you kids doing?" The person asked. Kian shined a light at the guy.

Shit... It was Jake's father... A police officer.

I stepped forward ending up next to Kian. "Hey, Mr. Kellter." I said.

"Hey, Syd." He said. "How are you?"

Luckily he loved me... And he seemed like he was in a good mood.

"I'm alright, how are you?" I asked back.

"I'm doing alright, thank you. Uhm, you kids know that you can be parked here right?" He asked.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, our friends were just dropping something off to us, so we were just meeting them here for a quick minute. We won't be long... Promise." I fibbed to him.

He hesitated. "Alright, hurry though a buddy of mine is right behind me and he's a cop too... And he is stricter then I am."

"Alright. We are out of here now." I told him. I waved goodbye to him and Kian and I ran back to the group.

"Alright, we gotta get out of here, like now." I told them. "That was Jake's father... A cop." I said. "And there is another one coming." I continued. "I do not need a fricken ticket.

"Alright, let's go. I want pizza." Connor said. We got in our cars and left. I turned on the radio was "This How We Do" by Katy Perry. We drove to a pizza place and picked up a few pies at the only place that is open at midnight. Connor and I ran in and got them. We were back with about fifteen minutes with about four pizzas.

"He we go. Back to the house?" Ricky asked holding a few of them.

"On it." I said. And then my phone went off. I handed it to Connor who was sitting next to me in the passenger seat. "Here read this for me, babe?" I asked him.

"Yeah. What's your password?" He asked me.

"0626" I told him.

"Aww!" He said.

"Why that?" Trevor asked.

" It's our anniversary." Connor told him.

Aww!!! He remembers that<3

"Uhm, it's from JC." He told me:

JC: "Hey, we are at the house. Are you guys coming?"

"What should I say?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said:

Me: "Yeah, we have the pizza and we are on our way home."

"Alright." Connor said. "Done." He said putting my phone in the cup holder.

"Thanks babe." I said. I took my one hand off the wheel and no more then five seconds later it was in Connor.

...And I still get butterflies...

I smiled and looked over at Connor. And then I snapped out of it. "Whoa, oh shit. Hang on guys." I made an extremely sharp, right turn. I felt like the car was going to tip over. "Are you guys alright?" But only four yeses came back. I look in the rearview mirror at Kian. He was just sitting there was is hand holding his face up and a sad look on his face. "Ki?" I asked. "Are you alright?" I asked.

No answer.

"Kian?" I asked. I sighed.

No answer.

Uh oh...

We pulled in to Connor's driveway. We got out and I immediately went to Kian.

"Hey buddy, what's wrong?" I asked him?

He smiled. "Nothing, sweetie. I'm good." He told me.

I knew that wasn't the truth.

We walked inside to blasting music, he door wide open, a mess in the kitchen and the living room. "Oh my.." I started.

"God..." Connor finished.

"What the hell?" Trevor said.

"You guys are cleaning this up." I said. They opened up the pizzas and everyone ate besides me and Kian. I went and said down next him on the couch.

He was definitely not acting like himself...

"Ki?" I said sitting down to his left. "What's up? What's wrong? You can tell me." I told him.

"I just... Never mind." He said.

"You miss Andrea?" I asked.

He looked at me. "How did you know that?"

"I could tell. Ki, you can't trick me." I smiled. "Look, I know how you feel. I know what it is like to miss someone that you love." I told him, rubbing his arm.

"I don't think you do." He said. "Like I can't even describe this feeling. I mean, she was my girlfriend for two years and Jake, and was your boyfriend for six months, and now you have Connor." He argued.

"I'm not talking about Jake."

"What?" He said looking at me confused.

"Trevor!!" I called. Trevor came walking in with a bitten piece of pizza in his hand and some of it being chewed. "Yeah?" He said with a mouth full.

"Is your guitar still in the back of my car?" I asked him.

"Kay thanks." I said. I looked over at Kian. "You come with me." I said. We got up off the couch and I grabbed my key off the normal table that I put my shit when I walk into the O2L house. We walked outside. I opened my trunk and I took Trevor's guitar out of my trunk.

"Let me play you something." I said taking the guitar. "This is called Remember and Forget." I played it first couple of bars. "It's called Remember and Forget." I said leaning on the hood of my car.

I sang about half of it and I got to the chorus again and Kian and I switched places. He sat on my car and I played in front of him. I started tearing up.

Right in front of him...