July 17th 2016: THEN LEAVE (part 6) - Touring Los Angeles With A Broken Heart

"What do you have you have planned?" Trevor asked, again. He's been asking me the same question for the last hour. I didn't answer him.

"Why you let me drive out this far?" I asked him trying to change the subject.

"Do we care?" He asked.

"Nope..." I said. "Connor and I used drive on and on for no reason..." I said, becoming sad again...

"Okay... So for my O2L video... What the hell do you have planned?" He asked again, probably seeing that I was getting upset again.

I took one hand off the wheel to dry my tears. "You'll see." I said.

About an hour later we were finally back in LA. "Alright," I said closing my top. "Call Ricky and see where are they are." I said.

"And if they ask why?" He asked.

July 17th, 2014: THEN LEAVE (part 7) - The Pranking May Be Done, But The Biggest Prank Isn't Done Yet.

We finished Trevor's video of me and him doing a bunch of silly, little, stupid pranks to our friends. We finished filming on his vlogging camera and he said that he would edit it later. I said. Okay.

"I'm bored." Trevor said.

"What do you want to do?" I asked not being able to think of anything besides Connor. I looked around his room and started humming dthe song we wrote. He laughed. "Is that our song your humming?" he asked me.
"Maybe..." I said. He was smiling and rolling his eyes.
"What?" I asked. "It's catchy!" I said, defending myself.

"I'm hungry." Trevor said.

"Wanna go get some food?" I asked. "You did tell Ricky that you were going to hang with them later." I reminded him.

"True." He said. "Should I call him?" Trevor asked. "Yeah, go for it." So, Trevor called Ricky and put him on speakerphone:

Ricky: "Hello?"

Trevor: "Hey. What's up?"

Ricky: "Not much. At the house trying to get this spaghetti sauce out of my hair. Thank you so much, Trevor."

Trevor laughed.

Ricky: "Anyway, what's up?"

Trevor: "Not too much."

"Oh my god..." I said in the background with an eye roll and a sigh. Trevor looked at me with a confused look on his face. And then he quickly gave me the "shh!" sign. I showed him my phone... and it was another text from Connor...

And heart-break tear session number 75...

Ricky: "Is someone in your room?"

Trevor: "No..."

Trevor moved over to comfort me.

Ricky: "Are you sure, because I can swear that I hear someone... Crying."

Trevor: "No, not at all... Hey, let's do something tonight? Want to?"

Ricky: "Sure, I was going to see if Sydney wanted to do something. She seemed pretty upset today."

Trevor: "Yeah, I'll see what she is up tonight."

Ricky: "Kay, I'll call her."

Trevor: "Okay... So I will see you tonight... At eight?"

Ricky: "Sure. I think Kian and JC might come to. Cool?"

Trevor: "Sure."

Ricky: "Kay."

Trevor: "Kay."

Trevor hung up and looked over at me. "What happened? You were doing so good without all the crying..." Trevor asked me.

"Yeah, and then I go another damn text message from that low-life Connor Franta..." I told him. I put my head in Trevor's lap and started to bawl, again.

I was obviously upset, because I didn't know what I was doing...

He looked down at me with his hand stroking my hair. "What the hell did I ever do wrong? What did I do to him?"

"You didn't do anything. He was probably just in a bad mood.. I bet he is sitting in his little Minnesotan house whishing he didn't do what he did." Trevor said.

"But, I want to be there with him." I said threw my tears..."

"I know, I know." He said. He put his hand on my head.

Just want Connor back...