July 31 2016: Best Wkend Of Life-Disaster To Friends (P 9)-Bye BF-Startin Over

"Alright, I do have one more song for you guys tonight. But, first I just wanted to say thank you guys for being so amazing tonight!" I said to an extremely quiet audience. The audience was dead silence. Everything was pitch quiet as the listened to me. "No, seriously. I know every fan hears this from their idol, but trust me, with me being a YouTuber, I would not be on this stage if it wasn't for you. Yes, I'll admit, I did always want to be a singer but I didn't realize the other half of my dreams till I meant Connor. We I see how much he touches you guy, or how happy he makes when he meets you on the streets of LA, or just all the amazing comments he gets every Monday, I knew that's what I wanted to do- Make people happy. Entertain people. Help people. Be a friend..." I continued. And then threw the dead-silent crowd...     "I LOVE YOU!!!" Some body yelled.     "I love you too!" I yelled back "And I will always be there for you guys! You guys gave me my dreams and I can't thank you enough. So, if you have a dream, follow it. And  no matter how many people tell you no or that you can't, I will be there supporting you a hundred and ten percent, because I believe in you. I know you can do what ever you please. I love you guys and remember- LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!!" I shouted. "Now, let me hear my Aussies out there!!!" They screamed loud.     "Oh, come on, you can do better then that." I said to them. "LET ME HEAR MY AUSSIES!!!!!" I screamed into the mic. And they brought it to me, and screamed and shouted louder then they did ever night!     "But, there is one wish that I still have..." I said, trying to quiet them down. "And wish is for this night to... START ALL OVER!!!" I said with the band playing quietly behind my voice, just getting louder and louder.     "I have to wonder if this wave's too big to ride. Commit or not commit in such a crazy tide. It's sooner than I thought, but you called me out. I lost control and there's not doubt, I'm gonna start all over!" I sang right at the top of the runway, with my back turned towards the crowd. Then the beat dropped and I spun around and the crowd went wild. I started singing and walking down the isle. "Out of the fire and into the fire again. You make me want to forget and start all over. Here I come straight out of my mind or worse. Another chance to get burned and start all over... I'm gonna start all over!" I said still interacting with the fans. I was walking and dancing around the stage with dancers following me.     "It's so easy, you disrupt me..." I sang to fans to my life. "It's easy, you disrupt me, can't complain." I sang to the fans to my right. "It's so easy, you disrupt me, can't complain..." I sang creeping up the runway, and made it to the end. "It's so easy, you disrupt me..." I feel to my knees. "I'm gonna start all over, start all over!!!" I sang holding the last note out.     The dancers threw me back to my feet. "Out of the fire and into the fire again. You make me want to forget and start all over. Here I come straight out of my mind or worse. Another chance to get burned and start all over!" I sang, touching hands that were raised to me. "Out of the fire and into the fire again..." I sang running back. "You make me want to forget and start all over. Here I come straight out of my mind or worse, another chance to get burned and start all over..." I walked back to the band... "I'm gonna start all over!" I sang, finishing the song. The stage went pitch black and the crowd continued to scream. "Thank you, Aussies!!! I love you!!!!" I said and then walked off the stage with them still screaming.     That was amazing... I love my job!