July 30th 2016- The Best Weekend Of My Life- Best Day Of Tears

I stood there... In front of them...

With water streaming down my face...

"Thank you... So much." I announced taking the microphone off of it's holder. I smiled. You know, I would never be up here... Or, on the internet... Or have a career of any kind... I wouldn't be living my biggest or wildest dreams without you guys. I picked up my guitar that just happened to be on the stage. I showed them my back as I put my mic and mic pack on and my guitar right after. "So, I just want to say thank you to you guys. And I dedicate this song to all you guys. But, I would also like to dedicate it to my biggest fan, ever. The one person who was always there for me and always told me to follow my dreams. So, thank you Aussies... And thank you mom... for the best day." I smiled and started playing. I walked back to the standing mic. And started to sing. "I'm five years old. It's getting cold. I've got my big coat on." I sang. "I hear you laugh and look up smiling at you. I run and run.." I continued on. "Past the pumpkin patch and the tractor rides.. Look now- the sky is gold. I hug your legs and fall asleep on the way home." I continued playing, singing, and smiling at the people in the front row as I walked around the stage. I got to the middle of the edge of the stage. The band kind of joined in with me as the didn't know what they are suppose to be playing, even though they don't know what I am playing. "I don't know why all the trees change in the fall. I know you're not scared of anything at all. Don't know if Snow White's house is near or far way, but I know I had the best day..." I for a second. "...With you, today." I stepped away form the stand microphone and started walking into the audience with my sparkling guitar and my mic pack. I stepped into the crowd and walked to the chair in the middle of the isle. I sat down and continued. "I'm thirteen now, and I don't know how my friends could be so mean." Everyone started to crowd me. "I come home crying and you hold me tight and grab the keys. And we drive and drive until we've found a town far enough away. And we talk and window-shop until I forgot all their names." I smiled at the crowd of my fans around me. I see their smiles and it makes me smile.

I couldn't be happier.

"I don't know who I'm gonna talk to, now at school. I know I'm laughing on the car ride home with you. Don't know how long it's gonna take to feel okay again, but I know that I had the best day with you, today." I smiled and the security broke the crowd apart. I stood up and started for a walk. "I have an excellent father. His strength is making me stronger. God smiles on my little brother... Inside and out he is better then I am." I walked threw isle by isle of the crowd. "I grew up in a pretty house and I had space to run and I had the best days with you." I smiled and blew a kiss to the crows."There is a video of when I was three seven dwarfs. Daddy's smart and you are the prettiest lady in the whole, wide world." I was close to the front of the stage. "Now I know why all the trees change in the fall. They had my back as I paused for a second to give one girl a hug that she really wanted. I continued to play and smile and got up to back to the stage and to the microphone on the mic stand. "I know that you were on my side. Even when I was wrong, and I love you for giving me your eyes. Staying back and watching me shine." I continued to play and stopped and put my hands around the head of the mic and sang passionately. "And I didn't know if you knew. So, I am taking this chance to say..." I paused for a quick second. "That I had the best day, with you... Today." I made one final strum on the guitar and looked out the audience that was cheering me on.

Not even caring that I was smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you... Thank you so much for tonight everyone, for everything. I love you and remember, always follow your dreams!" I said in to the mic. They cheered and screamed and I smiled wide.

I loved my fans and would be absolutely nowhere with out them<3