August 1st 2016- Best Weekend Of My Life- You're Not Who You Say You Are...

"Yeah, and then the baby bit me..." Colleen said making all off us crack up.

      "That is classic." I said with my hand over my stomach. My phone is in my other hand and it went off. "Who is it?" Colleen asked.

      "Just Rebecca... I'm igvnoring it." I said looking at her.  We walked up the driveway of the Hotel. We took th elevator to the 7th floor.

      We walked back out of the hotel and decided to take a cab back to the main campus of the convention.

      "Thank you." He said when we finally dropped off.

      "20 dollars." He said. I smiled and gave him my card. I looked threw my wallet and found a five dollar bill.

      "Thank you" he said giving me my card baack.

      "Thank you and this is for you." I saisd giving him his tip. "Have a nice day."

      'Thank you, you too." He said getting back in his car. We started walking towards the food court and my phone went off like three times in the matter of about two seconds.

      "Rebecca, again?" Rachel asked.

      "Yeah, but I'm not going to answer her." I told them.

      "Alright, spill it girl!" Colleen told me. "What's going on?"

      "Alright, alright... I'll tell you guys, but you two can't tell anybody... Especiall Sam."

      "Sam Portoff?" Colleen asked.

      "Yeah... Especially him." I emphisesd.

      "We won't." Rachel said.

      "Swear." Colleen said backing her up. "Even though I already know what you are going to tell us, because you already told me."

      "Wait, you already told her?" Rachel said feeling kind of defended.

      "Well, who else was I going to tell?" I said to her. "I couldn't tell my best friend, because it's about her boyfriend. I couldn't tell either Rachel or Danielle because they would just go and tell the other one, then, and/or tell there boyfriends who are best friends with my boyfriends with my boyfriend and they might tell him... And, on another note, Danielle can't keep secrets anyways... But that's besides the fact. And I could tell my boyfriend because it's about my boyfriend and his cousin." I explained to her. "I thought Colleen would have told you by now."

      "Hey! You told me not to tell anybody... Emphise on ANYBODY!" She said. "So, I knew that mean my sister, so I honred that and didn't tell you. So don't blame me for doing what I was told!" she said pretending to be sassy.

      "I'm not!" I said with my hands up in defense. "I thanked you for that." I said to her.

      "True, I know you did." She said.

      "And I'm not blaming you... I'm blaming Sydney for not telling me first. I thought that we were closer friends then that." She said turning to me.

      "Oh stop!" I said. "We are awesome friends... And we only met each other, like yesterday..." I laughed.

      Rachel smiled. "True, I don't think I clicked with anyone as well, and as fast as we did." She said.

      "I'm me and you and Colleen and you." She said. Colleen nodded in agreement.

      "Same here... This is awesome!' I said.